arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GigaRank Free VPS Provider
(07-02-2016, 09:37 AM)Dudi Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 08:08 AM)Honey Wrote: Well, the paid vps plans you used must be really bad as I agree that VPS is not that good. The internet speeds are just shit ( Good internet speed is always important ), I'm not really sure if the cores are shared or dedicated, probably shared and the CPU is not that good, E5 is much better.

The only problem with Gigarank that they give only 75GB bandwidth.
Come on! It's 2016. 75GB/month is not enough for nothing neither.
They should give 1TB.

Why dont they give the hole node =\
Its free be happy that you can get one there (free vps).
And paid should be better i agree with that.
(07-02-2016, 10:25 AM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 08:08 AM)Honey Wrote: Well, the paid vps plans you used must be really bad as I agree that VPS is not that good. The internet speeds are just shit ( Good internet speed is always important ), I'm not really sure if the cores are shared or dedicated, probably shared and the CPU is not that good, E5 is much better.

They should give 1TB.

Well, you only ask for more resources, but you don't know the price GigaRank should pay if they want to increase the available bandwidth... Some network providers (IP Transit) are still really expensive...
(07-02-2016, 11:43 AM)RickB Wrote:

They should give 1TB.

Well, you only ask for more resources, but you don't know the price GigaRank should pay if they want to increase the available bandwidth... Some network providers (IP Transit) are still really expensive...

its still im talking abut free.
be happy that they give away free stuff.
server cost money.
but when it comes customer pays then quality could be better.
(07-02-2016, 11:54 AM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 11:43 AM)RickB Wrote:

They should give 1TB.

its still im talking abut free.
be happy that they give away free stuff.
server cost money.
but when it comes customer pays then quality could be better.

I agree, be happy with what you get for free.

I don't seem to find the paid plan's specs. But, if you find the plan disappointing, simply don't order it.... Instead of complaining about paying too much, just don't order it if you have complains about what they offer.
Quote:Instead of complaining about paying too much, just don't order it if you have complains about what they offer.

this is what i tryed to explain.
I did check their web site while searching for free vps provider. Requirements are little to high for those 512mb vps they offer. I mean if you compare with other providers like freevps.us offer better servers for much less.

Other thing is they provide their own vps from their paid service. I think the only reason they havent crashed with too many vps requests is becouse they dont provide game servers and they are very strict about rules and their service.
(10-26-2016, 10:24 AM)Nova Wrote: I did check their web site while searching for free vps provider. Requirements are little to high for those 512mb vps they offer. I mean if you compare with other providers like freevps.us offer better servers for much less.

Other thing is they provide their own vps from their paid service. I think the only reason they havent crashed with too many vps requests is becouse they dont provide game servers and they are very strict about rules and their service.

They still got a lot of users. Just because they have become too old.
I think most of their users are shared hosting users since they also provide shared hosting for just 25 posts, just one time. Its a pretty good offer so there are many who has taken it.

There arent too many vps users. not many because of their rules and very hard requirements.
(10-26-2016, 05:58 PM)Nova Wrote: I think most of their users are shared hosting users since they also provide shared hosting for just 25 posts, just one time. Its a pretty good offer so there are many who has taken it.

There arent too many vps users. not many because of their rules and very hard requirements.

Yes but now there are already so many free shared hosting, so the people will think that applying is better than making 25 posts.
There are plenty of free shared hosting providers and also vps hosting provders. Saly most are new and wont last a year. Then there are so many others who just run reseller accounts from Hostinger. Gigarank is one of the very few places out there which provides shared hosting and which you can relay on. They have been around for a while and they run a tight ship.
Pages (9): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting