arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GigaRank Free VPS Provider
(03-02-2018, 04:02 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hmm.
50 post to be able to apply for vps? It would be better if you made it 25/35

well.. to be honest with you.. every site had rules/requirements.. and Gigarank want to be unique then others :d

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(03-03-2018, 06:44 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: well.. to be honest with you.. every site had rules/requirements.. and Gigarank want to be unique then others :d

To be more honest if they want a unique thing then they have to make 10/15 posts :3
(03-04-2018, 05:16 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: To be more honest if they want a unique thing then they have to make 10/15 posts :3

well... every host had rules / requirements.. and every rules they added making thier host unique such as 50 posts( it's to much i know Sick )

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Shall i say RIP Gigarank.net?
This site can’t be reached

gigarank.net’s server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for gigarank net
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Anyone else have this error?
lol. Yeah. They prefer to keep things in quality. So if you make their rules better not make any spammy posts. I have seen posts get removed everyday and I just don't understand why people think if they right few words in a post as a sentence and get a way with it. Quality of their hosting is really good and uptime is amazing too.

@youssefbasha Not sure what you are talking about. Site works fine for me.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(03-05-2018, 01:24 AM)xdude Wrote: lol. Yeah. They prefer to keep things in quality. So if you make their rules better not make any spammy posts. I have seen posts get removed everyday and I just don't understand why people think if they right few words in a post as a sentence and get a way with it. Quality of their hosting is really good and uptime is amazing too.

@youssefbasha Not sure what you are talking about. Site works fine for me.

Game servers allowed? :/ i don't think :v
For real idk why some hosters prevent game servers.. 
Aware From DDoS? 
Then its better not to open a vps company :/
Seems GigaRocoket is down right now. It was working in morning. I even made couple of posts.

@youssefbasha

because game servers are real pain in backside. Those usually attract so much trouble. That's why Sponsors and even some providers don't allow game servers. If I'm a provider I wouldn't either. It's too much trouble for nothing.

(03-05-2018, 06:28 PM)xdude Wrote: Seems GigaRocoket is down right now. It was working in morning. I even made couple of posts.

@youssefbasha

because game servers are real pain in backside. Those usually attract so much trouble. That's why Sponsors and even some providers don't allow game servers. If I'm a provider I wouldn't either. It's too much trouble for nothing.

VPS SPECS
 10 GB Disk space
 75 GB Monthly Bandwidth
 512 MB RAM
 1 vCore CPU
 Full Root SSH Access.
---
512 MB RAM. 
Hmm... 
What can i run on this vps? :3
Also i found this.
"Our VPSs are given on a post to host principle. You have to make 25 quality posts in order to get a VPS. You also need to make a further 20 maintenance posts per month for continued use of the VPS."
Then 20 posts not 50 posts.. 
You can run a web server, private VPN etc. Depends on what you need. That's not what you need then GigaRocket is not for you.

I'm not sure what does that last sentence mean but as far as I know you need to 20 posts month. Here you get a VPS + Shared hosting account. Right now I use only the shared hosting account and that doesn't have a monthly post requirement.

(03-06-2018, 07:20 AM)xdude Wrote: You can run a web server, private VPN etc. Depends on what you need. That's not what you need then GigaRocket is not for you.

I'm not sure what does that last sentence mean but as far as I know you need to 20 posts month. Here you get a VPS + Shared hosting account. Right now I use only the shared hosting account and that doesn't have a monthly post requirement.

Wait, free shared hosting account without any post requirements? Only you or all the registered people? If its free i want to know the location of the shared hosting.
Pages (9): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting