arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Giveaway] 1x .Edu email account
Hi, this board (Events) So i have 2 .edu accounts i decided to giveaway 1 of them. Before discussing about how to participate or what's the benefits of having edu email address. I'd like to clear some points. This account registered by my friend, I don't know how but edu email need UK/US/AU/NZ etc countries collage address and other details. He might use some methods so it's not from me. So i don't deserve any credit nor complains about that created illegally.

What is the benefits of having .Edu email address?

You can read the article about it. There are lot of companies offer free services for students who have .edu accounts such has you will have unlimited storage at Google drive, Free .me domain name from Namecheap, Amazon Discount, Etc there is huge list of benefits.

Benefits of Having a .EDU Email Address.

Now How to participate?

With numbering system, Yeah we doing numbering giveaway like 1-10 and anyone of them will be the winner.
Each post has it's own number, This post is starting a thread is its 1.

Post anything related to .EDU email your post number will be your participating number.

I will announce that giveaway is 1-2 days.

Have a nice day.
& Good Luck
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

yeeey.
i never ever thought I would have a chance of getting one. Please include me. Thanks. I love .edu cause it is cool.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I have 3 edu emails!
I think there is no benefit for this edu email!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Please include me on the giveaway, I wanted to get the edu email from a long time :p. So I'm number 4? Hope I'll win!

Anyway, if @chanalku91 don't want to keep a edu email, you can also give that away to us :p
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-07-2019, 01:32 PM)tiwil Wrote: Please include me on the giveaway, I wanted to get the edu email from a long time :p. So I'm number 4? Hope I'll win!

Anyway, if @chanalku91 don't want to keep a edu email, you can also give that away to us :p

Yes I want to share it!
But I have used everything for Azure Hehehe
Terminal
Solo Developer
@rudra you counted in (number 2)
@chanalku91 I think yeah, it depend on domain (college name) but still unlimited storage at Google drive and amazon discount etc definitely worth it. by the way you want me to count you? if yeah then number 3
@tiwil you counted in (number 4)

cause i have only 1x extra .edu so i will do whenever i see 10 posts completed. I have exams started from 23 April that's why inactive these days and i might even not visit so result date/time not confirmed.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(04-07-2019, 03:46 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: @rudra you counted in (number 2)
@chanalku91 I think yeah, it depend on domain (college name) but still unlimited storage at Google drive and amazon discount etc definitely worth it. by the way you want me to count you? if yeah then number 3
@tiwil you counted in (number 4)

cause i have only 1x extra .edu so i will do whenever i see 10 posts completed. I have exams started from 23 April that's why inactive these days and i might even not visit so result date/time not confirmed.

All three have unlimited Google drives!
Because the university made it in Google Suite
And Don't count me loL
Terminal
Solo Developer
I was searching for a .edu email account a long time ago!
I wish i get it
I think that iam number 5
I too joining this giveaway, edu e-mail will help to get free tech domains also, I don't know whether we can get me domain and students pack from name cheap. Eager to know the address.

Thank you  Sweet

Please count me in @arsalahmed786

I really need it because I want to get a Github student Pack if possible.

Thanks for running this nice giveaway anyway. This is the first event in this forum and glad to see it running successfully.

Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting