arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Post4VPS
(09-12-2019, 12:43 AM)deanhills Wrote: I'm completely perplexed by this thread.  Like did any one read the OP?  I didn't see anything in it that said @arsalahmed786 is leaving.  He said he was taking a break, and may be back IN A WEEK'S TIME!!!!!!! And it looked as though he's happy with his rank as Global Moderator. Why does he have to have a retirement tag for one week's absence?

@arsalahmed786 I find it awesome and a wonderful example of responsibility and good manners to let us know you're not going to use your VPS. Like exactly how a Global Moderator should behave. How many members have there been at post4vps (even Admin) who just drop their VPS and stop posting, and they're gone for months, and then all of a sudden back again without a whisper of an apology.  You're setting an awesome example here.  And so OK, we'll power down VPS 8 - are you sure you wouldn't want to use it once you return in a week's time?

Exactly i'm taking break not leaving of course, And sorry i didn't had time to create VPS cancellation request and yeah i'm sure i don't want to use it because i'm not coming back in a week it's confirmed. But probably i participate in October's giveaway.

If everything goes well, I'll be back late September. But the break can be longer/shorter since i'm not taking break for event or picnic, It because of RL.

Thanks ya all for good response but most of you post like i'm leaving forever Tongue i know "Goodbye" in title leading you all to farewell. But to be honest i was depressed by the time i created this post but now it's better hope to recover soon.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

brother you really helped me and many other members it really sad the problems you are facing in your real life , hope all your problems get solve and back again to pos 4vps and ph again with better !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(09-12-2019, 01:14 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Exactly i'm taking break not leaving of course, And sorry i didn't had time to create VPS cancellation request and yeah i'm sure i don't want to use it because i'm not coming back in a week it's confirmed. But probably i participate in October's giveaway.

If everything goes well, I'll be back late September. But the break can be longer/shorter since i'm not taking break for event or picnic, It because of RL.

Thanks ya all for good response but most of you post like i'm leaving forever Tongue i know "Goodbye" in title leading you all to farewell. But to be honest i was depressed by the time i created this post but now it's better hope to recover soon.

arsal your have not been removed. i simply want you back as well. pm us and i think your 100% getting back.
i thought you wanted a break for a long time and i added you to retired so your wont get bugged with questions (even though there aint).
100% our our staff team will agree on your return and wil definantely re instate your position without any questions.

I'm sorry if my action felt offensive.

---

your global mod has been reapplied.
Hello old friend . Hope your problems are resolved and come back soon to the post4vps family (as moderator).
We can do nothing but good luck
Thanks Post4VPS
You make a great contribution, extraordinary support and you help many people
Hopefully your problem can be solved!
And return to activity as usual
Terminal
Solo Developer
I am not really active around this community as much I want to. But your a good guy for sure helping out people here and there. Hope you sort out your problem and be back in a jiffy. Life's always a bitch. You never know what shit you will be in Smile
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
If you just gone for a week removal of the moderator isnt neceaarry and creating this thread is enough

At least that the admin now know that you taking a break

Hope you will come back soon to this forum
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@arsalahmed786 you are one of the best. and in my opinion the subject you choose is not good really. it might be "Go on Vocations" or something like that. Good bye first look is harsh and disalted. and when a good ranked person react like this. it's take a negative impact on newbies users. they think and assumes lot of things about your departure. hope you understand what i wish to explain.

Best of luck.
Wish to see you again here.
Allah al-mighty fulfill your problems and worries.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Hi everyone, I'll be back in end of November or December's beginning, As i said i didn't knew how long it take. Now finally i'm ready to back to handle Post4VPS forum as 'Global Moderator' but next month we shifting to another rental house, Yeah again some of you may know we did before but unfortunately our real life situation is really bad, Hope for the best, It's 6th time we gonna do this.

Goodbye for 20-40 days.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Good to know that Arsal. Hope your RL problems are solved soon. And I'm another guy who recently shifted. It's my 9th time shifting houses, mainly bcuz my father has a transferable job. Smile

Waiting to have you back, and participate in the discussions. Best of luck!

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: perry
09-29-2016, 09:31 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting