arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoogieHost.com
GoogieHost Review
[Image: Googie-Host-Review.jpg?resize=810%2C424]
GoogieHost is an Indian-based free hosting company founded by Indian professional blogger with the aim to provide free hosting to the needed ones. The solution came to reality when the many free hosting companies failed to impress the beginner blogger at that time. GoogieHost designed the features and functions, which are essential for anyone to start their website.
Features:
You can learn more about it on the official site, but we have used it personally to find out the features, and it has proven to be interesting. You get cPanel hosting, which means you can access all major features provided by the premium hosting providers.
Performance:
For a free hosting the servers optimised properly and the downtime is 99.9% claimed by Googiehost, but it is 95%. In our experience, we have found that website goes down for a minute to an hour in a week. The servers are not overloaded, and it is well optimised to run the websites properly. We have to give the company credit to run a manual check on every signup and keeping the spammers on a check from the servers.
Quality:
GoogieHost does deliver a decent quality for a non-profit company. The company aim is to provide free hosting and increase the trust between on the brand. GoogieHost has premium plans as well, which is the primary source of income for the company.
In our experience, you also get other features, which are very useful in the year of 2018. You get a basic free SSL certificate from the GoogieHost, and it automatically installs, so you don’t have to work on it manually. The free SSL certificate validity is a lifetime, and it works on your domain until you use the Googiehost free or paid to host account.
For free hosting, you do get plenty of features, but remember, there is downtime of one minute to an hour once in a week.
Thanks so much to PostVps.com and Host4Fun.com for the great experience of VPS 1  !
These free hosts, are they actually any good, there's so many of them on the internet and all their servers are typically overloaded anyway. I personally am very picky to which one I sign up with but there's too many options to choose from anyway....
(07-23-2018, 06:29 PM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: These free hosts, are they actually any good, there's so many of them on the internet and all their servers are typically overloaded anyway.  I personally am very picky to which one I sign up with but there's too many options to choose from anyway....
Yes, there are many free good hosts such as GoogieHost ProfreeHost, etc. But you have to try each of them to be sure. I think ProFreeHost is really good with some disadvantages like Limited Invoices, Limited Daily Pageviews, and you can't DELETE an account there(you should ask their admin for that). Well , I hope you to choose on the right way. Wink
Thanks so much to PostVps.com and Host4Fun.com for the great experience of VPS 1  !
This provider looks suspicious to me. I used their free hosting for around only 2-3 months, and then unsubscribed from their email list, still i keep getting emails from their different emails. I think they are probably selling our emails in return of free hosting since i started getting emails regarding hosting offers from different hosting companies. Though their servers are not over-loaded, but i can't stick to someone selling our emails. Obviously to run something free, there must be a way for an income.
Wait what? Where is the plans and the tos? You have to add tos so we can know the rules...
For some reason googiehost has not worked for me. Registration went ok but the service has not activated (pending) for a month now. I was going to report it to them but theres pages and pages of commentd with the same problem going back at least a month on their site.
I have bad experience with GoogieHost, I never felt it as stable server, they have some limits such as you must keep nameservers intact, no A record redirect, also they suspend accounts with some awkward statements. Do not know how much active webmasters there, all may be for phishing or for temporary jobs.

Thank you  Sweet

Sad 
I too have not had a good experience with them. The registration went just fine, but the account was never activated - just listed as pending. When I asked about the pending status, they happily changed my status to 'cancelled.'

As a lark, I tried again with a different domain name and the same thing happened - except they just cancelled it pretty quickly. Confused
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
Neither me. GoogieHost has been famous for phishing campaigns,carders and other warez stuffs. So I better be away with them as If I try to use their service, of course, it would surely redirect my mails to "SPAM" box and may result my domain being listed in public blacklisting. So, not recommended. I would rather ask an administrator to put this host in blacklist.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
The diskspace is very low, and apparently only accept the TLD, do not accept free domain so I ignore it
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting