arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoogieHost.com
Googiehost is owned by Rajesh Chauhan, it was in the past a reseller of YouHosting.com (currently dead) and he doing this since googiehost got born, but I have experiences a lot of negative reviews about it and that it sometimes misuse the privacy of the customer and it is very hard to get a hosting plan there. Most doesn't recommed googiehost to host it so yeah then you get the point why you don't need to choose them, about the free domain can I understand because Free domains are only used for abuse and that would be my option too but for now can't I confirm this how heavy it is now. I just recommed a other free hosting provider.
(11-26-2018, 03:21 PM)F7N Wrote: Googiehost is owned by Rajesh Chauhan, it was in the past a reseller of YouHosting.com (currently dead) and he doing this since googiehost got born, but I have experiences a lot of negative reviews about it and that it sometimes misuse the privacy of the customer and it is very hard to get a hosting plan there. Most doesn't recommed googiehost to host it so yeah then you get the point why you don't need to choose them, about the free domain can I understand because Free domains are only used for abuse and that would be my option too but for now can't I confirm this how heavy it is now. I just recommed a other free hosting provider.

Slight nitpick! You say that free domains are only used for abuse. That's not quite true! I have a playguitar.gq and fngt.gq that aren't used for abuse!

So, there's at least two that aren't used for abuse! LOL

I do have an account on InstaFree, and they have some pretty rough rules to join. They prohibit free domain names entirely. They also only allow in certain countries. They straight up ban whole countries.

In their defense, their hosting is pretty damned rock solid and the uptime is magnificent. I'm so happy there that I've not only upgraded, I have paid accounts there! They've got a dirt cheap reseller that's awesome. (I prefer reseller accounts, as it helps me to keep my various projects separated. I don't actually resell hosting.)
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
(11-26-2018, 04:01 PM)KGIII Wrote: Slight nitpick! You say that free domains are only used for abuse. That's not quite true! I have a playguitar.gq and fngt.gq that aren't used for abuse!

So, there's at least two that aren't used for abuse! LOL

I do have an account on InstaFree, and they have some pretty rough rules to join. They prohibit free domain names entirely. They also only allow in certain countries. They straight up ban whole countries.

In their defense, their hosting is pretty damned rock solid and the uptime is magnificent. I'm so happy there that I've not only upgraded, I have paid accounts there! They've got a dirt cheap reseller that's awesome. (I prefer reseller accounts, as it helps me to keep my various projects separated. I don't actually resell hosting.)

For sure that 97% of all free domains are used for abuse. I have seen this in the past. For example this link: http://www.royal-host.ga/home2/cpanel-features.html there are all contents of Neq3Host what I have post and this noob ripped and abuse it, that's what I mean by free domains are only used for abuse but in my record 97% of all free registered freenom domains. So I can understand that part of free domains.
(11-26-2018, 04:19 PM)F7N Wrote: For sure that 97% of all free domains are used for abuse. I have seen this in the past.

Oh, I quite believe you. I strongly suspect you've also seen far more of it than I have, seeing as you're a hosting provider.

I use my free domains properly! It was mostly to be humorous that I pointed out that mine aren't used for abuse. I don't actually have any reason to be abusive! I don't need to send SPAM/UCE. I don't need to pirate anything. Hell, I use Linux. Pretty much all the software I use is free!

I don't play any video games. So, I don't have to pirate games or anything.

Most of my sites have to do with music and the music industry. Some of them have to do with the place that I live. I live in Maine, USA. It's absolutely beautiful here! I've been all around the world, and I picked here to retire to. Everywhere I look, it's stunningly beautiful.

Ah well... I don't want to digress too much. I will say that I've never been on the Indian sub-continent. I've been close. I went to Nepal twice. Getting to see Northern India is on my list of things to do, but it won't be this year and it probably won't be in 2019.

Either way, I absolutely believe that you're correct and that the overwhelming majority of free domains (and probably even free services that can be abused) are subjected to abuse. As I use Freenom for those domains (I have paid domains, as well), I guess I should probably pay them for the free domains. That way I have ownership. I guess they're known for finding reasons to take the domain names away, specifically after they've gotten some popularity and have some traffic.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting