arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Adsense Acount Tutorial
Hello all friends

I need complete tutorial, how to make google adsense account. anyone have a good experience please share with me.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Yes, it's very easy
1. Please go to
: https://www.google.co.id/adsense/start/#...ctive=none
2. Then Touch the Button
3. Fill in the Url of Your Website and Your Email Then CONTINUE
4. Select your country and accept the terms
5. Then click START
6 Then There Will Be Payment Info Only Fill Data Is Opened And CONTINUE
Then Connect With Your Website
Just follow the instructions and click FINISH
If You Want To Place Ads On Your Web Choose A Strategic Location And Do Not Disturb Your Customers
If You Use Worldpress Please Come Here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7527509?hl=en
Terminal
Solo Developer
I dont think you need something like tutorial. Process is simple. There are 3 ways to get an Google Adsense account.

01. Having a Blogger.com blog -

This is the easiest method. But to get your blog approved it has to have plenty of original and unique content. You need to have around 50 posts and blog has to be at least 3 months old. Down side is with this type of arrival you can use ads only on Blogger.com blogs. For other websites you have to get approved separately.

02. Having your own website -

This means you need to have a at least 3-6 months old content rich website. I can be a static site or blog type site. It has to have lots of unique content. Also they don't approve Waraz/hacking type sites. downloading sites, Gambling sites, adult sites, sites about weapons etc.

03. Youtube Channel -

If you have a Youtube account with plenty of legitimate videos you can apply for that too. But you need to have at least 400 subscribers. Also can't have copyrighted videos, or other things above mentioned.

And about earnings, Today its not easy to earn from AdSense. You need to get ton of traffic from North American and European countries to make a decent earning. If you have thousands of YouTube subscribers you can earn more easily than from a Website today. Oh This is important. Just applying is not enough. They have to approve your blog / Site / Youtube account if you are to place ads.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Broh you need to have a website/blog or a Youtube Channel in order to get a google adsense account.When you have a website according to google adsense policies you can apply for a Adsense account.To get youtube channel adsense you need subscribers and viewers.So do you have any thing?You can read the google adsense polices on google by searching.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I don't think you need any tutorial for Adsense all you need to read their policy. I've used it more then 4 months on my PiratesHosting forum let me share my story mine 13$ stuck on locked account.

If you remember PiratesHosting.com host forum on main domain before 1st anniversary, after that we started selling gameserver and web hosting and moved forum into subdomain which is not allowed in adsense, Adsense doesn't support subdomain i think but they support for blogger which is google part already. Make sure you are 18+ or if you thinking to use your parents or brother ID card to approve it then you should use their name also because, I'm 19 but i haven't apply for ID card because of currently living on a rent house next year our flat construction will be completed then i will apply for it. I thought i can use my brother ID card it'll be fine but account was registered on my name and according to their policy we cannot change account ownership.

I made biggest mistake so i suggest read their policy first.

now some important stuff:
  1. There is 2 kind of adsense account Hosted and Non-Hosted, Hosted for youtube channel and non-hosted for any website.
  2. After you successfully approved by them don't think the approval is completed, They will send pincode when you reach/earned $10+
    in case if you haven't receive pincode you can apply again after 3 weeks, They only mail it 4 times if you didn't receive anyone of them then you have to approve you address with Password,ID card, bank statement or electricity bill etc.

3. If you successfully receive pincode in once application or twice then it good for you and you can approve with just pincode.
Your ID card and your account address should me same otherwise they'll denied it. Once again i suggest you to read policy first.
Let me know if have any question.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

This will be help full for me because I was supposed to ask same thing so I found the working process of ads sense thanks
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting