arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make Fake SpeedTest Result [TUTORIAL]
(09-23-2018, 03:14 PM)Kururin Wrote: This script is really useful if you want to troll someone and show off your fake speed. that's as it far it will go other than that I don't see any useful needs for this script

Yes you are right its for fun only as I have stated earlier!
I don't think that any other use other than prank and spoof is available!
Keep spoofing your friends BTW! Smile
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
(09-23-2018, 03:14 PM)Kururin Wrote: This script is really useful if you want to troll someone and show off your fake speed. that's as it far it will go other than that I don't see any useful needs for this script

this can also be used when the speed is dropping but you want to show the normal speed when it isnt dropping . but still most likely it not used for real reason just for show off . hopefully this doesnt used by vps company to fake their vps speed
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(09-24-2018, 06:03 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: this can also be used when the speed is dropping but you want to show the normal speed when it isnt dropping . but still most likely it not used for real reason just for show off . hopefully this doesnt used by vps company to fake their vps speed

I don't think that any VPS company will show their fake results to their client as if the clients gets to know their real speed of companies server then they will cancel up the order and will make a negative review which can be very bad for a newbie company!
Terminal
+
If you have Photoshop skills you can usually cheat speed test results hope yous got me what I mean to say lol
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Fun Stuff !!!

But of course it can't be use by a vps providers to fool clients. Everyone simple ask for ip address to do a speed test. They wouldn't take word provider granted.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

A running demo of this script is hosted here:-
https://amresh.ml
Terminal
+
There is a program that called spoof, with that spoof can you just make fake results, you can google it and then you get it quick enough. Notice that you cannot run this test by speedtest self but that you have only the end results by what you entered. @Amresh’s link is some like as what I mean.
I had this script long time ago but I've made it better by adding a new feature which enables you to choose the server you're testing to and also limited the box of the up and down speed to 2999 and the ping to 65535 Big Grin
Link: https://www.amir.ovh/speedtest.php
Result Example: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8291960414.png
Enjoy Tongue
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting