arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Stadia - The Future Gaming (Console)?
Hello everyone! 

Wanted to talk about this new Technology which is recently officially released by Google. If you are not aware what Google Stadia , Here is some brief info about it :

Stadia is a cloud gaming service operated by Google. It is capable of streaming video games upto 4K resolution at 60 FPS with support for high-dynamic-range, to players via the company's numerous data centers across the globe, provided they are using sufficiently high-speed Internet connection. You don't need any processor , graphic cards to play these games , you just need a device that has a screen , thats it , all the load will be on google servers!

So basically google Stadia is just a remote controller , and thats what you will get when you purchase Stadia. You only need that controller and High Speed internet connection in order to play massive games on any Screen , you could play Read Dead Redemption 2 on your mobile , the only thing you need is a screen , high speed internet and Stadia. Isn't that the most high-tec thing you heard! Ever since Stadia got officially released im really looking forward to buy it , because i really see potential in this, it would be easily portable to anywhere.

Just imagine playing GTA V on your phone ! Who would have thought that ! I want to know your thoughts on this and how much are looking forward to use this technology.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I still want to ask questions!

Why 4K / 60 FPS resolution
on google stadia only requires a connection of 35 Mbps while Normally Requires a Minimum Speed ​​of 60 Mbps!

What technology do they use?
Terminal
Solo Developer
(11-22-2019, 06:07 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I still want to ask questions!

Why 4K / 60 FPS resolution
on google stadia only requires a connection of 35 Mbps while Normally Requires a Minimum Speed of 60 Mbps!

What technology do they use?

To get the best connection.
And about the speed i think that if i got it i will play with 360p quality xd
My provider is giving me 0.6 Mbps (they are cheaters) i have to contact them daily and i dont have time :3
Wow, That's really a great technology. But still internet speed matters. We will not still be able to play because the maximum speed we get here in Pakistan is 3 MB / per second. That device is really a great technology. Maybe in future we will be able to play at 720p Tongue but for now i think 360p is possible.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(11-22-2019, 06:38 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: To get the best connection.
And about the speed i think that if i got it i will play with 360p quality xd
My provider is giving me 0.6 Mbps (they are cheaters) i have to contact them daily and i dont have time :3

360 degrees for here They provide speeds of 100 Mbps at very cheap prices! I can't wait for Google Stadia to launch into the War Zone
Terminal
Solo Developer
(11-22-2019, 07:18 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: 360 degrees for here They provide speeds of 100 Mbps at very cheap prices! I can't wait for Google Stadia to launch into the War Zone

What's wrong with GeForce NOW and Nvidia games(on mobile).
I see they were working fine and logging to steam, installing my games and some games are free there like tomb raider and fortnite.
I tried nvida games on mobile and it was amazing.
i have zero knowledge on these. but have many questions i would like answered.

what about lag,ping time, responsiveness ?
won't you rather have the installable games on your computer ?
what happens to lan games ?

i still want my computer , i think. may be this is good for rich kids.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra , I definitely dont agree that this device is for "Rich kids" , I would say that the case is opposite right now , Google Stadia Priemere Edition is for 129$ , which is insanely cheaper than your General "Consoles" for example PS4 / Xbox One well well above 400$+.

It is almost less than half the price than your typical consoles , for those consoles you need LCD screens , but in this case any Screen , it can be your smartphone to play any game. Plus the portability!

About your questions regarding Lag/responsiveness/ping , that depends solely on your internet , I saw couple of youtubers try Stadia and they had no Lag/No response lag, but well they got high speed internet as well.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Yeah google stadia is pretty good but alot of initial reviews didn't think It was fully baked yet, and my biggest fear is that Google is known for sliding underproductive projects under the carpet(Google Duo, Allo, Google+ etc), although I have high hopes that they'll be able to pull it off somehow but Its not available in my country anyway..
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
@rudra

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pf988yFSc)

- https://www.tomsguide.com/news/google-st...can-fix-it

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEogcvbd-L8
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sbfVazwitc

On another note: Google keeps turning more into a robot-like company with even more strict anti-employee and anti-customer policies and heavily abused automated processes like the Youtube Content ID and DMCA.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-25-2018, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
12-29-2017, 10:45 AM
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
05-17-2017, 04:33 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting