arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greeting To Everyone
Thumbs Up 
Hello everyone how you all doing, so guys i am new to this forum, i am a developer and i am from south asia its really nice and tidy to meet you all, if anyone online please reply to this thread ok .
Hello welcome to Post4Vps , you are a developer? What kind of developing to be precise ? Cuz I also like to develop codes in my free time !

Don't forget to read the rules and guidelines and make sure to take part in VPS giveaways Tongue
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Welcome to the Post4VPS community. Enjoy your stay with us. I hope to learn something new from you. It's great to meet you.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
PHP Code: (Select All)
Hello GodLikeGill i am currently working on Nodejs and Php with frontend(html,css,js) and i have developed some closed source desktop application in electron jsC# and java and now looking forward to learn python(as a matter of fact i can code in python but never really worked on real time, real world application with python) 

its glad to hear that , i am looking forward to what i can learn from you as well.
Welcome to Post4Vps!
Are you a Developer?
I am glad to hear it !
What are you developing right now?
Terminal
Solo Developer
(10-21-2019, 06:28 AM)zakilm10 Wrote: Hello everyone how you all doing, so guys i am new to this forum, i am a developer and i am from south asia its really nice and tidy to meet you all, if anyone online please reply to this thread ok .

Welcome to post4vps @zakilm0.

Suggest you read our Forum rules and rules for creating posts.

I had to remove a few of your posts from our Forum. Think before you respond to a topic, or create a new topic. Also make sure the post is of a reasonable size, it has to be more than one line long. And if you respond to a topic, make sure it is really of interest to you, and stick with the topic only. Don't waffle saying almost nothing about the topic and referring to other experiences such as in the Porkbun thread.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hey Mate,

Welcome to the community Smile Interested to see anything you've developed / working on.
@zakilm10 warm Welcome in our community. from which country you belong for?. keep connected with us we appreciate you as a developer. hope you make useful consignments for us.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Welcome to this forum mate, This is a small community, but we all are actively posting new stuff here, and there are loads of categories to look into, have fun!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting