arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm new to Post4VPS!

I prefer keeping my name private, but you can call me Green. I like to program in Python, and I program Discord bots in my free time.

I joined Post4VPS because I just wanted to join a new community and maybe get some VPSs by posting (even though I already have a Digitalocean VPS, but I guess I'll use the ones I earn from here for other projects).

I guess that's pretty much everything I have to say on this post
hello Green,

Welcome to post4vps!

Hopefully we can offer you a good time here!
Make sure you understand the rules Smile but most important rule is having fun!.

Greetings,
Perry
Welcome!

So you are a python developer, nice to meet you Smile

I hope you will be able to get what are you looking for!
Moreover I can't wait to learn from you intestesting fact about Python (I am mainly a C/C++ and Java developer, and sometimes C# and PHP/Javascript)
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Welcome! One of my coworkers is a Python coder and they use it to map GIS data faster using drones. I’d love to learn more about it for sure! I am primarily using Swift, PHP and recently started trying to learn Kotlin, can’t wait to see what you bring to the table!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Hello mate. welcome to the post4vps club we hope you enjoy your stay get a vps and have a great time in here! hope that you will follow the rules and keep posting every month Heart please enjoy your stay
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Welcome you ! I be new also. My English is worst. Pardon everyone please. i am learning grammar again. I want improvement.short sentences ok. Not big sentences. I learn tense and syntax again.

Thank you and that everyone for this very good place.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting