arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Grin 
Registered the other day, thought i'd best say hi... Ran a hosting setup many years ago, just seeing what's out there and thinking about options and things to do with my time during this covid stuff.

Time to work on my 50 post count ;-)
Welcome to Post4VPS @blabley. 50 posts will be most welcome of course.  Tongue  But by now I'm sure you've already familiarized yourself with the requirements that are listed at the bottom of our VPS Plans Announcement:

Quote:Requirements to get a VPS [/color]
  • Make 25 quality posts
  • Warning level should be 0%
  • Credits must be equal or above $100

Requirements to keep a VPS
  • Make 20 posts per month
  • Warning level should be below 50%
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hey there!
Welcome to Post4VPS Enjoy your time here! It's really great to see more people joining the community in this ongoing pandemic! More activity on the forum!
Just make 25 Quality Posts and you will be above 100 and you will have a decent VPS!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Hello blabey welcome to post4vps community before requesting for vps make sure you read all requirements and rules of post4vps
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Hello there mate! welcome to the post4vps community and i hope you enjoy your stay! by the way i would like to hear more about yourself. introduce yourself more to us Smile
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Hello @blabley,

Good to see a new member joining the community. Be sure to read the rules and get started with your contributions.

Really excited to hear from you in the various discussions. Hope you've a great time here and win the VPS of your choice! Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Greetings and Hello @blabley .....
I am curious about the things which you will share and get from our community Wink
Happy stay Wink
And ya be friendly too just like all other members....
Afterall we are a friendly community Wink
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
@blabley welcometo Post4VPS community!
Did you ran a hosting setup?! So I bet you know some useful stuff, please share them with us when you are free time Smile

I hope you can get what are you looking for, good luck Tongue
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting