arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Further to @fitkoh's post. We currently have many more VPSs than those applying for them. So to apply every month is not a big deal. You could get VPS 1 and then next month change to a different VPS. Bear in mind however VPS 1 is heavily protected resulting in Firewall issues when interactive software like games and Teamspeak are used.

To choose a VPS I strongly recommend that you check it for latency before you apply. How you can do it is to check the sponsor's Website and if you click around (in most cases) they provide test IPs. I learned in the beginning to my greatest surprise that even though I was located in UAE/Africa, some of the locations in the US were faster than some of the locations in Europe. It all depends on how your ISP networks with the VPS IP that it is talking with. Your network map is not exactly the same as a geographical map. That is also why I check the reviews of the VPSs to check for any issues of complaints about speed.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Oh I was not even thinking about GDRP compliance, I will look at some of the other packages more closely. Yeah I think having something over in the states would be a better option now that I think about it.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting