arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Tyler here! I am a graphic designer and developer living in Kansas City and I am glad to join your community. I have been working in design and development since I was 15 and I have a decade of experience under my belt. Thanks for having me and I can't wait to get to everyone as time goes on!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Welcome to Post4VPS.com @tbelldesignco.  Am enjoying your posts so far - thank you for all of the quality posts tonight.  You'll definitely find a great selection of VPSs to apply for during our next Giveaway on 1 October.

For more information about how to apply and different sets of rules, please scroll down past the VPS Plans to the bottom of that Web page:
https://post4vps.com/Announcement-VPS-Plans

In the meanwhile I also encourage you to work through the VPS Reviews and the VPS Giveaway Announcements.  You'll be able to learn more about the history of the VPS Plans and which ones would work the best for you.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Thank you very much for the welcome! I am excited to be here and meet new people and exchange ideas. So far, every one seems to be very willing to learn and I am excited for what the future holds for me in the community!
Welcome to post4vps community mate! it is great to hear about you and i hope you enjoy your stay and get a good vps for good use! i would like to hear about you Tylor about your experience on graphic design and developing. good luck on getting vps and it was nice hearing from you. hope to see you in next giveaway cya!
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
I will definitely be apply for a server when October 1 rolls around, I would love to share more about my graphic design and help others with constructive feedback and even share my developments!
great to hear mate! and tell everything about that! it sounds interesting! also i would like to ask which vps are you gonna apply for? and for what use? you dont have to answer but i just wonder what other people are gonna use their vps for Big Grin
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
I am going to apply for Package No. 1 and then use it to host client sites and use it as a build server for the Content Management System I am working on. I can't wait to apply and hopefully get things up and running.
Welcome to Post4VPS community!

I am too a developer but unfortunately I am good as a back-end developer or system admin. I don't have much sense of art.

I hope you can get what you are looking for!

Regands, LightDestory
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Hello there @tbelldesignco! Welcome to the P4V Community!
At first when i saw your post in the sidebar i thought that was some spammy post, But when i actually saw the post they were pretty nice! You have almost met the requirement for getting the VPS so quickly!
Enjoy your time here! Hoping that we could learn something from each other!
Regards, sAmI
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(09-25-2020, 01:33 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: I am going to apply for Package No. 1 and then use it to host client sites and use it as a build server for the Content Management System I am working on. I can't wait to apply and hopefully get things up and running.

I'm curious why you have your eye on VPS1. Is it the high storage amount? Is it that  there are several of those VPS available, so you think you have a higher chance to succeed in obtaining one?

Placing myself in your shoes (without knowing precisely what your requirements are) I would consider carefully a few things.
1. Location - You're in KC, VPS1 is in France. This means higher latency for you and any websites you host for people on this side of the pond. Would you fare better with a VPS in the US somewhere? Also, being in france, any sites you host have to be GDPR compliant.
2. RAM - 1 GB ram is definitely enough to run a couple small web sites and allow you to test your web development projects, but it can go quickly, depending on your server set up and as you add more sites to it.
3. 100GB is a lot of web pages. From the usage you're describing, I think you can get by on much less than 100GB. Unless you're storing lots of high def graphics on it (which would make sense, just not sure if that's what you have intended).

Cheers Smile
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting