arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Life:Alyx Announced!
It seems having a good story. Half life, as the name suggests it goes through a difficult and entertaining plot. We gets fear and joy on completing tasks. The sound is great. A good time passer for those game lovers. Happy to see the new release.

Thank you  Sweet

(12-23-2019, 02:46 PM)Honey Wrote: Not quite sure what you meant there, you said they're testing VR market through Alyx, and might release HL3 if it does well..Do you mean to say HL3 would be a VR dedicated game too? I think that thinking would be a little bit far fetched because as good VR might be, Its still not widely available(not to mention still relatively expensive), for a game as anticipated as HL3, I think It would be idiotic for Valve to release it as a VR title as of yet.

Probably . But

Because the writer of episode 3 quit valve . The story is probably about the half life 3 (after episode 3) . Episode 2 probably will stuck on the cliffhanger forever . But there is fan project called project borealis that try to creat episode 3 based on epstile 3
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I have read a lot of this game, unfortunately it is VR-only game.

I think that this is the first game that implements a serious approach to the VR-style, but we can also say that this is a master economic move: Valve released its own VR headset called Index and they are using Half Life hype to boost the sales.
I am a bit curious of how it will end: to play VR games like that you need both powerful pc, VR headset and a dedicated room with enough space, the final cost is likely over 2000€, a very small number of people can afford such thing.

@"Hidden Refuge" On the web there is a proof video of a hidden feature of Half Life Alyx that enable a "fake first person shooter view" but the game is still unplayable.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider
06-30-2017, 06:36 PM
Last Post: kabir145

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting