arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Hello I'm New, Recently i want to make some kind of game server but i dont have any vps or spare machine so i thought this website may be good for it since i can test stuff and all that.. Other than that i usually make useless thing in python... ye thats it
Welcome to post4vps @FireRedz,

We hope you a great stay here!.

Greetings,
Perryoo11
Hey @FireRedz,

Welcome to Post4VPS. Hope you've a good stay here, spend sometime exploring the threads we discuss on here and get started. Your contribution will be great!

On a personal note, I'd like to tell you that don't call any of the stuff you make "useless". It may seem not so useful to a person who's proficient but for you, that's how you learn things. In fact that's how we'd all learnt to be programmers. 'Hit and Trial' method, if I'm not wrong.

Hope you've a hearty stay here and wish you all the best for obtaining the VPS of your choice.

Warm regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Welcome to post4vps @FireRedz

Suggest you read all of the rules and literature that are posted below the VPS Plans to familiarize yourself with the rules regarding quality posts as well. As well as how to apply for a VPS.

https://post4vps.com/Announcement-VPS-Plans
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Welcome!
So, are you a programmer? I am one but unfortunately I don't like Python Sad

I hope you can get your desired VPS.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting