arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello - (For members who doesn't know me much)
(09-19-2019, 03:24 PM)tiwil Wrote: Oh! A short but detailed biography. Nice to see your biography, Jordy!

Is there any reason why you stopped your formal study at 2012? You are just 18 years old that time. In my country, it's just finished high school and everyone is getting into college. But you didn't do that, that's why I'm pretty curious.

From 1998 till 2006 I was on the elementary School and High School from 2012 till December 2015 I study for Webhosting services. And in 2016 I started with Neq3Host till 2018. Then I sold Neq3 and started HostLease.
(09-20-2019, 10:57 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: From 1998 till 2006 I was on the elementary School and High School from 2012 till December 2015 I study for Webhosting services. And in 2016 I started with Neq3Host till 2018. Then I sold Neq3 and started HostLease.

Yass!! I remember that you told me that you own Neq3Host before then sell it to another person because the high demand for your Webhosting services and you cannot hold it anymore. That's such an interesting journey actually. I also want to have such journey in my life :p.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Yes, the big reason is that I moved to Luxembourg in 2016 and in 2018 I moved back to the Netherlands (Motherland). Because Neq3Host was a Luxembourg based company, I had to sell it because it was almost impossible to move it to the Netherlands. Fortunately I had the money to put a brand new premium product on the market here in the Netherlands, which introduced the HostLease name.
(09-20-2019, 12:53 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Yes, the big reason is that I moved to Luxembourg in 2016 and in 2018 I moved back to the Netherlands (Motherland). Because Neq3Host was a Luxembourg based company, I had to sell it because it was almost impossible to move it to the Netherlands. Fortunately I had the money to put a brand new premium product on the market here in the Netherlands, which introduced the HostLease name.

Ah I see interesting, so how much does it usually cost to register a company in the netherlands? My friend once started a similar hosting company, and told me had to pay around 50 EUR for the registration fees
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
You seem to have had lot of experience Tongue , Im kinda new here . Im really impressed to see how you seem to have managed everything and start up a new Webhosting service succesfully , wish you gl with that , hope to see ya around Tongue
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Sounds like you've had some cool businesses.

A sales question, if the denizens of this forum don't mind: Do you have any VPS with rdp product for a less technical user where everything is setup for the client? cheers
Hello,

For something as this I rather you to contact us via the Pre-Sales, email or whatsapp. Because I don’t if it’s allowed.

Thanks,
Jordy.
Hi everyone, I have been back in 2 months. Due to the fact that my father has retired, so I can resume my work. I am very happy that I am back at my trusted place. I would like to hear what your experiences were with Gregory. I also heard that a number of people wanted to apply to apply to HostLease. To give that answer right away, that happened in January 2020.
Welcome back @Pacific Spirit.  Great to have you back again, and our heartfelt appreciation for that awesome VPS that you have contributed for sponsorship in your personal capacity.  Your support is much appreciated.

Please also thank Greg for his great assistance while you were away.  He did an amazing job continuously.  Thanks again!
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
It's great to have you back at post4vps community. You do so much for everyone here that it was hard to keep up! But Gregory did it. We are all grateful that you're back. We thanks Gregory for his great services during your absence.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-18-2020, 10:47 PM
Last Post: deanhills
10-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting