arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello - (For members who doesn't know me much)
Hello,

I am not new here but this is informative for people/members who doesn't know me. But now I bring light into my biograffa Tongue.

Let me introduce myself here:

My name is Jordy.
I'm 25 years old. Born in 1994.
I live in The Netherlands, from 2016 till Dec. 2017 in Luxembourg.
My hobbies are, forklift driving, web hosting, web designing and just chilling in the weekend with my friends.
My Skills are that i've been since 2009 in march starting with designing from websites and in 2016 started with webhosting. In 2011 30 June im passed for my forklift license.
What is my dream: That it came out and that is that I became here as Sponsor and Daddy from a little child. 

My previous username(s) where: F7N <- this username may be not re-used. Personal owned. Merci Smile

Feel free to ask me anything.

Whatsapp: +31 14355166
Email: [email protected]
Discord: [color=var(--text-normal)][color=var(--header-primary)][font=Whitney,]Pacific Spirit[/font][/color][color=var(--header-secondary)]#1459[/color][/color]

Greenting, Jordy.
I am really very impressed by your life story. You have great progress in a short time. The most impressive hobby is " chill out with friends ". Sometimes I wonder why this professional man is always here. But now I got the answer. You are really a great person. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck. We will miss you.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I'm totally impressed by your life story too Jordy (@Pacific Spirit). And I wish you the best of every thing. I'm curious, did you ever do forklift driving? And how did you find it? I always wonder what that would be like, as at the place I'm staying right now they're doing major construction, and I see these forklift drivers doing work with so much noise. Must be much more quiet when you're in the IT world?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Ah, yeah I doing forklift work for several years now. And when I am with the web hosting is RTL Radio 93.3 on so a bit noise with music is fine for me Smile Easy to combinate.
Wow ... mmm... I want to know!
What is your income every year?
And what are your jobs?
Terminal
Solo Developer
Wow ... mmm... I want to know!
What is your income every year? - That is something that doesn’t concern to you. I earn enough to live.
And what are your jobs? - I am a forklift driver and Webhosting provider.
hey F7N,
Its great to see you here as VPS provider as far as i remember the first time i met you on freevps? if i am not wrong Tongue .
not sure if remember my name or not but you were offering free web hosting
Its not the first time we talk ofc but i will just mention how i know you!
I know you since you were using Neq3host as your main web hosting service.
Also on Skype, i was useless at this time.
Just a small kid trying to do something! But you didn't block me Heart
(09-19-2019, 11:04 AM)Decent12 Wrote: hey F7N,
Its great to see you here as VPS provider as far as i remember the first time i met you on freevps? if i am not wrong Tongue .
not sure if remember my name or not but you were offering free web hosting

Yes. I been joined first to FreeVPS due a member on my forums told me about it. Later I saw some posts about Post4VPS but I wasn't first not very interessed but later I though, yes why not to sign up. I offer at that time still free hosting and as of today I still doing that yes. However, @Decent12 you can contact us via whatsapp or Discord.

(09-19-2019, 11:26 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Its not the first time we talk ofc but i will just mention how i know you!
I know you since you were using Neq3host as your main web hosting service.
Also on Skype, i was useless at this time.
Just a small kid trying to do something! But you didn't block me Heart

It's not my point to block people without any reason. I have already blocking people but they are going to far or trying to bark me constantly down. You are under-age in my eyes Smile. But still today I help you with setup by what I can. I'd love to make every day new friends and they are more than welcome. For I forget but Neq3Host was a Luxembourg's provider at the time I owned. But I just moved back to the Netherlands and I'ved set there HostLease up. First was it a part of LNB-Hosting Group but later I have taken it over and now we have made the changes from name from HostLease to HostLease Media Group NL as of it is a Netherlands based hosting company. That Phone number can you also contact us, see it as a Live Chat.
Oh! A short but detailed biography. Nice to see your biography, Jordy!

Is there any reason why you stopped your formal study at 2012? You are just 18 years old that time. In my country, it's just finished high school and everyone is getting into college. But you didn't do that, that's why I'm pretty curious.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-18-2020, 10:47 PM
Last Post: deanhills
10-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting