arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help]VPS 1 Gameservers not working !
Star 
hello all im facing issue from pasts months since i use vps 1 for installing game servers in ogp panel i install mta sa server in ogp panel at first server  started and i had enter the server but after i exit and enter again it says server timeout but server is working fine in ogp panel and  even ports are open but none are able to enter the server!
i have another vps from host4fun with  london location which is paid one in this vps mta servers are working fine but in france vps(VPS1) mta sa servers are not working anyone know solution ?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

There have been multiple support topics in regards of VPS 1 and game servers in the past. The conclusion is that VPS 1 is not suitable to run game servers. The provider denies any issues. I tested it myself on the VPSs of a few users who opened topics and found no issues within the VPS (OS or similar - everything was fine). The issue most likely is OVH and their DDoS protection (since Host4Fun is using OVH for their France location).

Since no side (Host4FUN / OVH) is going to do anything you're out of luck.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(03-10-2020, 05:52 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: There have been multiple support topics in regards of VPS 1 and game servers in the past. The conclusion is that VPS 1 is not suitable to run game servers. The provider denies any issues. I tested it myself on the VPSs of a few users who opened topics and found no issues within the VPS (OS or similar - everything was fine). The issue most likely is OVH and their DDoS protection (since Host4Fun is using OVH for their France location).

Since no side (Host4FUN / OVH) is going to do anything you're out of luck.
so i cant do anything regarding this  Sad  then its vps 1 is not used for game servers then

Yes, that was the conclusion from the topics. What else would one be able to conclude when a) the provider says everything is working as it should and b) you perform tests inside the VPS, open ports, check everything and all comes back good?

Sounds like a issue "higher up" above the provider at upstream level which is OVH. Neither side is going to do something though as a) the provider says everything is working correct and b) OVH will not do anything unless you upgrade to their game DDoS protection.

That's actually the thing. Normal OVH DDoS protection is not suitable for filtering game server traffic and might therefore even block it. So you can test all you want inside your VPS... it's of no use when it is getting blocked at upstream.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Well I thought vps 1 will works perfectly for game servers but it didnt worked now I don't have any choice now I will ask dean hills if possible he can provide me vps 3 or I will wait for another giveaway thats all I can do now !

You can try making samp servers from it, samp doesn't require much requirements.
Till you get a new vps
(03-10-2020, 07:49 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: You can try making samp servers from it, samp doesn't require much requirements.
Till you get a new vps

Can I use VPs1 for samp servers will they Work? Even though I had made request for vps 3 let's see what staffs will say

I'm surprised @Khadeer143. When you applied for VPS 1 you applied with confidence so I thought the particular games scripts you were using it for had worked recently on your VPS 1 as it is the same VPS IP you had before. VPS 1 technically is supposed to work with games servers. The sponsor says it has been set up to do so.

@"Hidden Refuge" is correct however that other users have had issues. But to be honest, I don't think VPS 1 is the exception. I get the feeling it is a general issue and maybe the bigger problem is the OS is not compatible with the older games scripts. The scripts you're using may be out of date with the current OS. One maybe needs to use old OS to work with old games scripts and possibly (I'm not an expert) the sponsor has hardened the VPS security wise to the extent there are conflicts with games scripts that are not up to date or games scripts that are not licensed.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hello khadeer,
VPS 1 has this issue for a long time and there is nothing you can do you will be able to connect sometimes but then suddenly your ping will start spiking and you will get a timeout.
I have faced the same thing and so as @Anik but he had told me that you need to really optimize your scripts for running a game server on VPS 1 even I was trying to run a game server which was very light but still it was lagging in VPS 1.
(03-10-2020, 06:14 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Hello khadeer,
VPS 1 has this issue for a long time and there is nothing you can do you will be able to connect sometimes but then suddenly your ping will start spiking and you will get a timeout.
I have faced the same thing and so as @Anik but he had told me that you need to really optimize your scripts for running a game server on VPS 1 even I was trying to run a game server which was very light but still it was lagging in VPS 1.I 
Well I got to know about this thanks for mention this as youssef said vps1 can be used for samp server because it don't have much requirements so I will use it for samp server I suggest staffs to close this thread

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-22-2018, 05:20 PM
Last Post: tiwil
08-22-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Rehan
07-24-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting