arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with your feedback on my new project
I started working on to make an official website for our educational center, basically I have no idea about how to design it using css and html5. I can develop things with php according to the needs. But designing is horrible. So I would like to get your continuous feedback for designing this.
The website link is given below.
SMARTPALEMAD

Thank you  Sweet

@Littlemaster Check this website mate https://html5up.net/ fully responsive website, coded with HTML5 + CSS3, easy to customize and 100% free. Hope it helps.
I like to get feedback on the project to avoid annoying design for users.

Thank you  Sweet

You can grab some ideas with the link provided. My feedback is, firstly your logo should be .PNG and make the background transparent to remove that black borders around. Contact us should be at the bottom, else add a contact form instead. If you want to place a clock put it at the top right corner and just make it digital not analog. For the background it's fine and change your font to look for professional also remove the white border around the second logo when you scroll down.
I'd go for WordPress any time. Probably because I'm lazy, but also because it can be anything you want it to be from simple to more sophisticated. There is so much documentation around, themes and plugins.

There are many large commercial companies who use Wordpress for their static Websites.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-bigge...r-websites
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
As like Vuluts, I also recommend TEMPLATED, free template for web, mostly are good, and I love them.

Or if you want to design by yourself, I recommend some CSS Framework. Currently I use Bulma (because of it's really easy and readable, and the variable can be change), I personally recommend Bulma but not too much recommend. Take a look with Bootstrap or the other CSS Framework. And don't forget to use Font Awesome with it.
I'm not a web designer, I can't even design from scratch, I try for Bulma, and they're good! No JS? No problem, just google and copy-paste the JS code :p.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Please check this page. It is in simple html, I saw a wordpress plugin for the project, but it requires much time to update data. So I opted for this html. What is your opinion on it?

Thank you  Sweet

(07-17-2018, 06:24 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Please check this page. It is in simple html, I saw a wordpress plugin for the project, but it requires much time to update data. So I opted for this html. What is your opinion on it?
Looks great @Littlemaster.  Looks very professional, and I like the simple design.  Well done! Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
It's been a long time since I have done a full static web site. I would also say go for Wordpress If you plan to keep developing it rather than restrict it to a one page. You might find it little bit hard frist to get used to it but you will be very happy and glad about choosing Wordpress once you get it going. If you want to do an easy one page site with Wordpress check these Plugins,

https://wordpress.org/plugins/tx-onepager/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/fullsingle/

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

People tend to go for Bootstrap for a responsive website, but I find that it just gets overused. People just add said script onto their pages without actually doing much with it. It doesn't look bad but it could use some work, some more pages with content would be nice. Smile
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting