Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya
Heya @everyone
I'm kinda new to this and wondering how exactly am i suppose to get a free vps, like what i would have to do for that?
Would appreciate the help, cheers.
hello,

welcome to Post4vps, make sure you read the rules.
if you have questions: https://post4vps.com/faq.php

Best regards,
Perryoo11
Hello abinash welcome to post4vps do as peryoo said read rules and regulations before and as I guess you r from India glad to meet you mate
Thanks  Abc-hosters LLC  and    post4vps for wonderfull vps 3
Hello Welcome to Post4Vps!
Please Prioritize The Creativity And Quality You Have!
Terminal
Hello I am Refly I am the Leader of the KitsuneXploit Team! I want to continue learning from you to create new things!
(10-09-2018, 02:53 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote:  Hello abinash welcome to post4vps do as peryoo said read rules and regulations before and as I guess you r from India glad to meet you mate

Same here dude.
By the way, i'm from pakistan, but i'm hindu  Cool
(10-09-2018, 07:02 AM)Abinash Wrote:  Same here dude.
By the way, i'm from pakistan, but i'm hindu  Cool

telling your religion isnt necessary on this forum
by the way welcome to this forum to get the vps you need to to a post at least 20 post a month (4 post / day max)

and dont forget dont target the vps but the great community here . vps will come eventually
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(10-09-2018, 10:41 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote:  telling your religion isnt necessary on this forum
by the way welcome to this forum to get the vps you need to to a post at least 20 post a month (4 post / day max)

and dont forget dont target the vps but the great community here . vps will come eventually

@humanpuff69, you see that @Khadeer143's post above? he thought i'm indian and that's what i had to clarify and i did.  Cool
I know what's necessary and what's not, thanks though. I just read some threads about that vps thingy, and i think now i do know about that, plus the community is indeed great.
Cheers!