arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya @everyone
I'm kinda new to this and wondering how exactly am i suppose to get a free vps, like what i would have to do for that?
Would appreciate the help, cheers.
hello,

welcome to Post4vps, make sure you read the rules.
if you have questions: https://post4vps.com/faq.php

Best regards,
Perryoo11
Hello abinash welcome to post4vps do as peryoo said read rules and regulations before and as I guess you r from India glad to meet you mate
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Hello Welcome to Post4Vps!
Please Prioritize The Creativity And Quality You Have!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(10-09-2018, 02:53 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Hello abinash welcome to post4vps do as peryoo said read rules and regulations before and as I guess you r from India glad to meet you mate

Same here dude.
By the way, i'm from pakistan, but i'm hindu  Cool
(10-09-2018, 07:02 AM)Abinash Wrote: Same here dude.
By the way, i'm from pakistan, but i'm hindu  Cool

telling your religion isnt necessary on this forum
by the way welcome to this forum to get the vps you need to to a post at least 20 post a month (4 post / day max)

and dont forget dont target the vps but the great community here . vps will come eventually
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(10-09-2018, 10:41 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: telling your religion isnt necessary on this forum
by the way welcome to this forum to get the vps you need to to a post at least 20 post a month (4 post / day max)

and dont forget dont target the vps but the great community here . vps will come eventually

@humanpuff69, you see that @Khadeer143's post above? he thought i'm indian and that's what i had to clarify and i did.  Cool
I know what's necessary and what's not, thanks though. I just read some threads about that vps thingy, and i think now i do know about that, plus the community is indeed great.
Cheers!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting