arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Host4Nerds.com | 1 Year free 5GB Web Hosting | DirectAdmin Panel
Do you have anti-virus on your web hosting service?
That's very important !
Terminal
Solo Developer
Thats a great start to make every package free for one year on your hosting so clients can trust you. But i recommend using WHMCS is you really want to make everything automatically in the future.
I used it before and its really powerful.
Also thanks for being active and answering our member support threads Heart
Thats great, i can not believe that all of your services are free for 1st year. I don't think this is good for business. That is a very long duration.
BTW that is a good start. Best of Luck with your business/free services.
Let me get registered. Tongue

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Thank you everyone for your feedback.
For the WHMCS part, currently we are on a testing phase and if our milestone is completed then we will bring FREE HOSTING with more features, upgrades and of course WHMCS too.

Thanks,
Jayson
Uh ... why is it suspended?

Can you help me ?
suspended for not paying bills? it says free for 1 year?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
Fixed! Please check again. If the problem persists please open a ticket.
Regards,
Jayson
Why don't you make a discord server Jayson? It will be useful for your clients and also will be more useful when you use WHMCS because there is some integrations with discord there.
(03-13-2020, 11:22 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Why don't you make a discord server Jayson? It will be useful for your clients and also will be more useful when you use WHMCS because there is some integrations with discord there.

Oh yeah. We already have a discord server. I forgot to post it here.
Anyway here is the link: https://discord.gg/vewd9Uj
Oh good track to get support ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you for the invitation to Discord Server!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Hey everyone, 
I hope you and your family are safe in this desperate situation.
Today we have a great announcement for you. Previously, many of you were asking for WHMCS support in H4N. So taking your request into consideration and to provide better services, we have added WHMCS panel. All the new users will get to register through WHMCS.
For old users, the Blesta panel will still be available. However, if you want to move to WHMCS then please register through WHMCS and create a ticket. Then your account will be moved to the new panel.
Regards,
Host4Nerds Team
Host4Nerds.com

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting