arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting multiple HTTPS domain under a server.
Usually I have used the netlify to get such stuffs done. Yesterday, I have got a VPS for some other purposes and I decided to host my website on it too. Any idea on how to do it?
You use seperate vHosts per site and give each site its own TLS certificate (I recommend Let's Encrypt since it is free and supports Wildcard). Or what exactly is your question? Like how to actually setup the whole web server, etc. plus installing your website scripts?
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
If you're using Apache you can follow my tutorial(here on P4V's Tutorial Section) to setup your websites, If you're using nginx u can find a similar article on Google. Its really easy to host multiple sites with https granted you have a valid certificate issued. (Using LetsEncrypt, Cloudflare's Certificiates or some other similar service).
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(08-17-2020, 04:38 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: You use seperate vHosts per site and give each site its own TLS certificate (I recommend Let's Encrypt since it is free and supports Wildcard). Or what exactly is your question? Like how to actually setup the whole web server, etc. plus installing your website scripts?

This can be good. But doing so will require you to keep a checklist of stuff you're doing, for which, you need to be kinda "intermediate" at this level.
Alternatively, you can use CyberPanel(I use it for my clients requiring to run big stuff on their VPS and don't have much time to keep a checklist).
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I would suggest to configure multiple domains using nynix.

Basically you will just need to let nynix know where to locate your web pages for different domains.

And don't forget to use Let's Encrypt for HTTPS access which is actually very important. Smile

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting