arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you create the VPS Plans thread
First, i hope I'm posting this in the right section. If I'm not please can a mod/admin move it Smile
So the VPS Plans page has the boxes for the different type of plans. Is it HTML code or a plugin or something. I'm looking for something similar and was wondering how it was created. 
Thank you Smile
(12-11-2016, 10:48 AM)greenie Wrote: First, i hope I'm posting this in the right section. If I'm not please can a mod/admin move it Smile
So the VPS Plans page has the boxes for the different type of plans. Is it HTML code or a plugin or something. I'm looking for something similar and was wondering how it was created. 
Thank you Smile

It's created by HTML and decorated with css, nothing else. But don't forget to allow HTML in the page.For css you can put them in every theme's global.css
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(12-11-2016, 11:31 AM)Dynamo Wrote: It's created by HTML and decorated with css, nothing else. But don't forget to allow HTML in the page.For css you can put them in every theme's global.css

Arhhh brilliant. Thank you Smile. Will get into looking how to code something like that and the CSS.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting