Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Need Help] Collapse all replies on thread expect last.
Hi, I hope i can explain what i exactly want.

I wanna show the first post and and last post on the thread all rest of other posts between first and last are collapsed.
Example if i created thread.
- Thread first post
- reply hidden.
- reply hidden
- last reply show.

Visitor have to click "show replies" which redirect him/her to full thread page. Hope separately show each post on same page without any redirection.

I want it for forum software called XenForo OR MyBB

Now just tell me if i need any module/plugin OR any CSS customization. Give me link if you know any similar tutorial.

And from now on i'm coming back, Will active daily *Fingercrossed*
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I doubt you will find it with myBB. But you can check their discussion Forum anyway as you'll find more information there. You could possibly also list what you want as a request for modification in future versions as it's a really great idea. I like it. Cool
https://community.mybb.com/

Same with Xenforo:
https://xenforo.com/community/
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my VPS 9!  I'm finally up and running again after the upgrade to KVM.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did you create the VPS Plans thread greenie 2 1,639 12-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Last Post: greenie