arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you build backlinks?
What methods do you personally use to get backlinks to your site? Do you ask for them, let them appear naturally, place them yourself, or do you just buy them?
Getting natural backlinks is most important if we want our site to perform well in search engines.
If you want to perform well in search engines back link is very important but its also important that you won't buy them because Google has strickt policy about this and they might blacklist you for doing this. Asking users might be fine but its preferable to let them appere naturally
Buying backlinks is not a good idea it can affect your ranking in search engines, first of all i ll suggest you to get a good rank in alexa it ll automatically build backlinks for you. did you ever tried this see my freedomain having a good rank http://alexa.com/siteinfo/0blog.ml. Smile
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Exchanging back-links is something rarely happen these days. There are so many ways to get back-links for free but if you want the total control of your backlink profile then you can create your own.

If you want to build your back links free then you can use ,

01. Forums signatures, profile, inpost links.
02. Blog commenting
03. Guest posting
04. Profile links
05. creating your own back links using web 2.0 sites.

You can do all these buy your self or buy as seo packages. Buying links is frown upon by Google but as for us webmasters it's all about leaving no foot prints.

Important thing to understand is why do you need SEO. For me I want SEO mainly because I want to rank in Google search and get traffic. For this Google ranking is most important thing for me so I have never bothers about Alexa. I get all ranking information I need from Google webmaster tools.

In there you can see how many keywords your site ranks and all details how many impressions and clicks you get from Google search. Also it shows me internal back links and backlinks I have from external sites.

So if you guys are interested in getting traffic then check stats on your Google web master tools.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Normally I post jobs in microworkers to buy backlinks from the blog site owners.
(10-05-2015, 05:41 AM)xdude Wrote: If you want to build your back links free then you can use ,
02. Blog commenting
03. Guest posting
04. Profile links
Be careful while you trying to use these methods to manually create backlinks, Google check the content of the pages "linked from" and "linked to" and may consider as spam in case both pages are entirely different.So try to make it as bit natural.
To make it natural create a good article/page in your website with a "special topic" and after that create backlinks on websites matching the "special topic".

Thank you  Sweet

I would suggest that you just build your original content and let the backlinks grow naturally.

Nowadays search engines are getting smarter. If you build backlinks too fast, they will ignore most (if not all) of them.

(10-09-2015, 03:28 AM)Littlemaster Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 05:41 AM)xdude Wrote: If you want to build your back links free then you can use ,
02. Blog commenting
03. Guest posting
04. Profile links
Be careful while you trying to use these methods to manually create backlinks, Google check the content of the pages "linked from" and "linked to" and may consider as spam in case both pages are entirely different.So try to make it as bit natural.
To make it natural create a good article/page in your website with a "special topic" and after that create backlinks on websites matching the "special topic".

Of course it's your job to make sure there are not footprints behind. But I have tested with few projects that if links are one way and if you have a good buffer zone between your main site and all rest of the links these Google penalties can be avoidable.

So far I have received Google manual penalties only when use GSA software without covering my tracks. Wholesale link spamming doesn't work anymore.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Making ghostpages is one of the ways to earn backlinks that optimizes the search results but it is one of the hardest way. Adding your link as signature on forums, on blog comments and user profile are the easiest way.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-23-2021, 06:58 AM
Last Post: harry_v
06-09-2017, 06:14 AM
Last Post: alanbruce

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting