arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you seo a Wordpress blog
what are the things we can do to optimize a Wordpress blog ? Also which SEO plugins do you use for yr blogs ?

Does using one of the popular Wordpress theme which has been used i millions of other blogs could hurt search engine rankings ?
Yoast SEO plugin take care of most of your SEO problems such as Google sitemap, Meta Tags, Title, Checking content and keywords etc.

About Themes well I don't think it matters a lot because everyone customize their sites to look different. So Google see 2 different sites and 2 duplicate sites. You don't have to worry about it. Just make sure to remove all unwanted stuff from home page and keep it unique.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

focus on meta descriptions. the meta description can be used by search engines to show in the snippet, it’s the black piece of text shown beneath the url. the meta description is usually only used when it contains the keyword the searcher was searching for.
some plugins, most specifically the all in one seo plugin, use so called “automated descriptions”. they use the first sentence of a post to fill the meta description by default. that’s not very smart. that first sentence might be an introductory sentence which has hardly anything to do with the subject.
여보세요  Big Grin   
 | Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for great VPS 1 |
(01-04-2017, 04:53 AM)bakman12 Wrote: focus on meta descriptions. the meta description can be used by search engines to show in the snippet, it’s the black piece of text shown beneath the url. the meta description is usually only used when it contains the keyword the searcher was searching for.
some plugins, most specifically the all in one seo plugin, use so called “automated descriptions”. they use the first sentence of a post to fill the meta description by default. that’s not very smart. that first sentence might be an introductory sentence which has hardly anything to do with the subject.

Meta Description is mainly used by Google to display short description about the site in their search result. They no longer give much weight of meta tags like they used to. Now it's mostly about content. But title tag is still important.

(01-04-2017, 03:31 PM)xdude Wrote: Meta Description is mainly used by Google to display short description about the site in their search result. They no longer give much weight of meta tags like they used to. Now it's mostly about content. But title tag is still important.

yeahh the title tag is very important. its must contain keywords relevant to the content of the web page we describe
여보세요  Big Grin   
 | Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for great VPS 1 |
Article SEO has changed a lot in recent days. Keywords being replaced by synoynms is one big notable change that will affect you directly.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

One of the best things about when it comes to Worpdress SEO is Yoast SEO Plugin. This makes bloggers life lot easy and save you from all kinda time wasting work which otherwise need to be done manual.

i dont think i will ever go back to any othet CMS from Wordpress. Its amazing how advanced WP is. I use Yoast SEO plugin too.
(10-24-2016, 09:49 AM)Nova said Wrote: what are the things we can do to optimize a Wordpress blog ? Also which SEO plugins do you use for yr blogs ?

Does using one of the popular Wordpress theme which has been used i  millions of other blogs could hurt search engine rankings ?"
I use ''All in one SEO pack'' plugin for wordpress site. I chose ''All in  One  Seo pack plugin''  because , as it name suggests, it has all the basic necessities for basic search engine optimizations. it helped my site to rank at google search. I also recommend you to use ''All in one SEO pack'' plugin,  because it has a very user friendly user interface .  you can do a simple google search when you don't know what to fill in the the boxes that ask you to fill in. I had a pretty much nice experience with ''All in One SEO pack'' plugin.I hope you will use it. Bye!!!!
I think wordpress have much plugins to help us in seo . Like "all in one seo pack" . Yoast seo plugin. . But i think its is just plugin to help us. I think we must learn about seo in advanced for better result
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Pages (4):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting