arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does SARS-CoV-2 affect your job situation?
(02-18-2021, 03:19 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: Yeah I am doing much better, I will randomly have a coughing fit or somedays not be able to taste, but it is getting better.
Good!.. Not wanting to sound alarmist, but it's wise to be aware that COVID-19 has some nasty long-term effects that you should always be on the lookout for -actually this topic is worthy of having its own thread-. See this US CDC page for more: Long-Term Effects of COVID-19 and this mayoclinic page on: What are the long-term effects of COVID-19?

(02-18-2021, 03:19 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: HR stands for Human Resources.
Of course!..

(02-18-2021, 03:19 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: As for your Neoliberal comment, I do agree. In the United States we have two dominate parties, the Democrats (Biden) and the Republicans (Trump). Back in the day it was actually the Republican Party who stood for the working class, while today we see them on the 180 where they are more motivated by special interests with corporations and large tax breaks. I do know that the Democrats do the same thing, but during the Pandemic, the Democratic Party in the United States has been trying to do more for the people that need help while the Republics deadlock the bills making it hard for the people to get the aid they need.
Since the Reagan era (ie the inaction of the Neoliberal ideology i.e. the trickle-down economics ), they are both the two sides of the same coin, ie they are both 2 nasty Big Corps parties, which is not surprising when one knows how elections are run in the US and how critical 'money raising' is in the process of shaping who can run and who cannot!!... which always ends up in choosing between the BAD and the WORST from the perspective of the common voters!..

That's how it looks like from 2500 miles away, anyway!..
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
I had been working with more than a dozen people who are either in the Construction industry or Tourism. Now, most of the running Tourist businesses are gone, and constructors having a hard time too. There are many due to pay since last year but I have no heart to ask for money. Now I'm trying to focus on doing affiliate stuff especially Amazon.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting