arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many VPS do you have ?
All of us here have at least 1 vps right now I think. And I guess some of us have more than one server. So lets see how many servers our members have and what they are using these for.
Right now I have 1 paid Linux server and 2 Linux servers I got for post for host. These I use for hosting my websites. Also I do have one paid Windows server and 2 KVM servers which I use for my social media activity.
Post for host type KVM servers are hard to find these days )

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Well I have a lot of VPSs. I can't count them because so many. I have trials from many providers. Such as from Vultr, DigitalOcean, etc. but I don't use them actively.
And I use only Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04 as Linux Server.
But I always prefer Xen, VMware and KVM over OperVZ.
I use Ubuntu and Virtualmin for my all Linux servers since all of these are used at web servers. I had a not so good experince with VMware so KVM is my favorite. Don't mind OpenVZ for my Linux servers.

i dont have any vps right now. my sites are in shared hosting accounts and.soon i will able to move those to vps.
i dont have vps right now Big Grin i hope i will get one from this forum someday Smile
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(10-05-2016, 03:16 AM)maroon93 Wrote: i dont have vps right now Big Grin i hope i will get one from this forum someday Smile

i guess they will have one give away by begin of next month. i hope i will able to get one from that too.
Umm... I guess one crappy VPS which I recently reviewd Tongue
(10-05-2016, 04:30 AM)Nova Wrote: i guess they will have one give away by begin of next month. i hope  i will able to get one from that too.

I don't understand what you meant but there are several not so good vps in pool. For example VPS5 was not so good by my experience. That went from good to bad within 2 months. So you can see all 10 of those are still available. But it was like a year ago so maybe now their servers are better. I might take 2nd VPS just to test and make a new review (If 2nd vps thing happens). Right now I use vps3 not the best but it's fine for my work.

On this site I got my second vps. First one was from free vps provider but now they are only selling vps.
I got my first VPS from Free Domain Club. I got my second VPS from this website.
Pages (9): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting