arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get GPU info of VPS server
(12-21-2020, 05:58 AM)Amresh Wrote: LMAO in that much Price I can host a Home server with a Good RTX GPU and also it can cover leased lines cost xDxD isnt that overpriced?

Agreed with @Amresh if i use 2x RTX2080 nevertheless price is under $2263.00, 
even RTX3090 also a good choice if someone make any mining server.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(12-21-2020, 05:58 AM)Amresh Wrote: LMAO in that much Price I can host a Home server with a Good RTX GPU and also it can cover leased lines cost xDxD isnt that overpriced?

I don't know price of GPU that offered by Google. But they would expect person that rent a VPS with GPU will use it for running a very big project that should run 24/7. For example like machine learning with very big dataset and cannot be done in Google Colab or Kaggle notebooks.

I believe such work should be done by researcher or big company. For the company, they can see big return in the future, so "investing" in the right specs is OK for them.

Ps. Don't forget to calculate the price for electricity too Wink. If you're running task that is GPU intensive for a long time, high bills on electricity and shorter life of the GPU itself.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Last Post: OldMeister
11-28-2020, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting