arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make my own cloud storage for smartphone backup?
Hello all members and specially experts. i wish to make a self cloud server for my mobile or any other private data storage. which access to my mobile and upload my mobile data to cloud vps. but no idea about it. is it a good positive way to workout? or meaningless to work on it?

say something about this idea.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
You could use some free personal cloud management software (opencloud etc) to build one of your own. Though i dunno why you wont use pcloud, gdrive, box or some such. You can use them safely and keep your things private if you handle encryption yourself. Just encrypt locally and upload...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Why not use Google Drive or Microsoft's cloud? It's free.
(01-27-2017, 07:48 PM)Dudi Wrote: Why not use Google Drive or Microsoft's cloud? It's free.

Hosting your self is better
My meaning is just use my vps space as my smartphone cloud storage. and i wish it's work like normally any cloud service done. day by day save all new data of my smartphone automatically to my vps HDD when i connect to internet. and same as i do it back to my phone whenever i lost or reset my phone. or any stolen or theft situations.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I use keepe2android to save passwords. Pcloud for storage. Works for me. And you can use multiple accounts too.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
i m using xiaomi smartphone and it gives free 5 gb cloud space of MI cloud, i have backed up some my important files on it
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

use Google drive broh.. it's good.. but you can host your own, last time i try it but i fail Tongue

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Correct me if im wrong but I think simple php script for upload and download should be good for personal storage.
i have a nexus 5x and am using google cloud without any issues. its automatically backup my images and videos. why don't you try it out
[Image: 687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f6f437766762f...322e676966]
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting