arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to trace IP of FB user
Hi everyone. i know here many IT experts. i really need to know how to Trace real IP of any FB user even he is in chat with fb messenger and is it possible to trace the current location of the person?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
https://www.facebook.com/notes/anonymous...517138054/

this might helpful for ya, Please feedback us if it worked, I have never tried it but i bookmarked this tab since very long time.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I am also try this in past but fails to get actual results. as you see in this link comment section that most of peoples fails to do that and share profile links with request to writer. can you please check it your own or any video tutorial for this.
(07-24-2019, 06:45 AM)sagher Wrote: Hi everyone. i know here many IT experts. i really need to know how to Trace real IP of any FB user even he is in chat with fb messenger and is it possible to trace the current location of the person?

What do you mean by tracing the exact location of that person? Or just tracking the city and country of that person and eventually the area of that person?
If you mean the exact location of that person, I would say it depends on that country.
In my country, when I turn off and turn on my modem, I see an ip outside of my country at sometime. (That's why tracking will be harder).
But Internet addresses (ip) will soon become more accurate and the user's guide will be available to everyone.
Thanks Post4VPS
@hamed from exact i mean the country and city. because here in my country if someone using national IP network Provider and wherever he is. the IP location is shown of the head office of the Provider. mean if he is connected from Karachi or Lahore. the location is traced as Islamabad main office.
(07-26-2019, 07:04 AM)sagher Wrote: @hamed from exact i mean the country and city. because here in my country if someone using national IP network Provider and wherever he is. the IP location is shown of the head office of the Provider. mean if he is connected from Karachi or Lahore. the location is traced as Islamabad main office.

I suggest you be sure to use this site. www.myip.ms
I will help you find someone from this site. This site provides you with very precise information. It's better to say the information is live.
Thanks Post4VPS
there are many ways to trace ips even though iam just asking you why you want to track some one ips? xd may i know ?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Do social engineering.

Make a fake ID, talk to that person for like 30-40 minute and make an IP logger from anywhere. Make it short or just send the phonetic domain created by the IP logger. Now short the URL(if you want) by going to bit.ly and then send that URL to the user. You'll find the IP of the user. Later, make sure you let that person know that he/she was a part of this because doing it without his/her permission is a serious crime because you're attempting to do a fraud(kinda)(not unless you're an LEO).
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I don't think there's any way to trace someone from their timeline page. There are many scam sites who have people claiming can do this for money but those are scam. There was a exploit in the Facebook password recovery beta page but now it's fixed.

Essentially you need to do doxing or social engineering. You need to chat with the person and send them a hooked link with a script which grabs the client IP. Then if you can get them to click the link/run an application, you can have their IP and look it up for exact location.

This is highly illegal and a jail able offence.
(09-03-2019, 07:28 PM)adgod Wrote: I don't think there's any way to trace someone from their timeline page. There are many scam sites who have people claiming can do this for money but those are scam. There was a exploit in the Facebook password recovery beta page but now it's fixed.

Essentially you need to do doxing or social engineering. You need to chat with the person and send them a hooked link with a script which grabs the client IP. Then if you can get them to click the link/run an application, you can have their IP and look it up for exact location.

This is highly illegal and a jail able offence.
This is true, only attempt to perform this activity if you are legally allowed to, ie. a child or family member. I doubt that you would be able to successfully collect an IP through Facebook due to their security infrastructure. They are very precise when it comes to protecting their users on their network. I would not feel safe if people could just willy-nilly find my IP address anytime they wanted to through Facebook, that poses serious threats.

While Facebook logs whatever IP and location you are at, it is for that users eyes only. In which, I am glad that this is a feature to cipher out anyone that is not supposed to be there in the first place. Be careful, because there may be other means of finding the person.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting