arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important points about shared hosting
If you've been looking for a good website at the right time and especially looking for a way to reduce your spending, you might have encountered the term 'shared hosting'. Shared hosts are the most popular and least expensive types of money hosts.

With this definition, it may seem that it's best for you to join the community of shared hosts. But the shared hosting is not good for everyone, so it's best to know exactly what you expect from a host before deciding whether to use it and whether shared hosting is the best way to meet your expectations?

What is a shared hosting?

For your website to be on the Internet, your files, pages, and applications should be placed on a server like a virtual server. This server then allows others to access your site by connecting to the Internet.
A shared hosting means that you share server resources with others. That means you have full access to your account and a certain set of features and resources.

Why do you choose shared hosting?

While it may not feel like sharing in a shared hosting environment, there are reasons why sharing hosts become the most popular types of hosts. These are the most affordable hosts among the types of hosting companies that should be paid for them. Most people, small and medium-sized businesses, and companies that share modest information, will succeed in shared environments.
Hosting industry is a very competitive industry, so it's natural that the customer is looking for hosts who offer more and more services at lower prices. Some of the benefits of shared hosting include:
• The monthly cost of these services is very good, and if you pay one year at a time, you will have a great discount.

• The ability to develop the majority of hosts offers different service packages to their customers. The smallest service package includes the lowest bandwidth and disk space dedicated to the client and the smallest extra features. These packages are gradually enlarged and offer more features. You can start your work with the smallest package and then upgrade your service pack as your site grows.

• Features Today, most hosts have many features and capabilities that can meet the needs of different people. As one of these features, one can point to the possibility of installing common scripts using a single click, which can increase the performance and performance of your site. Forums, blogs, chat rooms, and calendar types are examples of scripts that may exist in the service package you use.

when a shared hosting is not good for you?

Although shared hosts are appropriate in most cases, there are also cases that are not suitable for a shared environment. Business organizations and hypermarkets are part of this group. For these reasons, you may not choose a shared hosting:
• Today's performance, with more robust and reliable hardware and software, usually has no problem with performance. However, if a site has a sudden and steady increase in information exchange, it may encounter system problems.

• File Limit Since, in order to maintain the maximum period of activity for each application as well as customer security, all the tips should be considered on the server, some functions and applications may be limited. You may not be able to run some of the apps you need on your site.

• Limited resources Although most hosts claim to have unlimited resources, but if you look closely, you see that this is not really the case. If you start your site with a shared hosting site and your site will be upgraded, it will slow down your virtual server performance or your site will use so much bandwidth available on the server that the host server wants you. Leave the host and server. It is also possible that the shared facilities and services will increase.
If you use dedicated hosts, you have more freedom and more resources. Of course, you need to pay more for these services and more. The fact is that most sites do not need the services and resources of dedicated hosts and they can address their needs with relatively limited resources. But before deciding on choosing a shared hosting service, it's best to be sure of the real features of the shared hosting and the adequacy of these facilities for your site.

Good luck . i'm Hamed from natherlands In IT course. worldstream data center employee. If you have questions about the shared hosting or other hosting and you have a problem with it, you can ask here...
You use boldface for like 90 percent of your post above. Why don't you use sub-headings over paragraphs to highlight main points or gists and use boldface only for those ?
That will help people to have an idea of your msin points snd how they come together. They can then decide if they want to delve deeper into this hot mess.
Another point I would like to mention here. This is a free vps forum. Most of us have experience of using shared hosting extensively. So this is kinda pointless.

I see that you are an employee at a data center. May be you could help people find good plans in offer there or give insight on how things are actually shaping up in the field. Why don't you write about that ?

good luck.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
The advantage of shared hosting than a vps is cheaper and much familiar for begineer since it uses cpanel and doesnt needmto play around with cli but the disadvantage is much slower and less storage than a vps and much harder maintenance and configuration

for me i prefer vps since i know what im doing but for begineer sharer hosting is a better option
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-04-2019, 08:46 AM)rudra Wrote: You use boldface for like 90 percent of your post above. Why don't you use sub-headings over paragraphs to highlight main points or gists and use boldface only for those ?
That will help people to have an idea of your msin points snd how they come together.  They can then decide if they want to delve deeper into this hot meylike to mention here. This is a free vps forum. Most of us have experience of using shared hosting extensively. So this is kinda pointless.

I see that you are an employee at a data center. May be you could help people find good plans in offer there or give insight on how things are actually shaping up in the field. Why don't you write about that ?

good luck.

yes of course but forum editor i thing have problem with my browser . totally i'm so sorry .  

i was send this topic for some users . some people dont know about hosting...This is a beginner training for newcomers .So the articles help the site seo.

(05-04-2019, 08:48 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: The advantage of shared hosting than a vps is cheaper and much familiar for begineer since it uses cpanel and doesnt needmto play around with cli but the disadvantage is much slower and less storage than a vps and much harder maintenance and configuration

for me i prefer vps since i know what im doing but for begineer sharer hosting is a better option

Very beautiful, simple statement.
Yes. Thats right . for newcomers and small and corporate sites, it is the best to use shared hosting. for the following reasons:
* lower cost
* more useful
* a simpler working system
* no need for specific knowledge
I started through shared hosting, it is to start a website using some file uploads and coding and some mysql executions, nothing more needed. In VPS things are different and I have to set up the VPS by installing some softwares and do the same things as done in the shared hosting, while it is easy to manage shared hosting, in VPS we can control things more advanced. If you're a pro, then you will consider VPS as it is more secure.

Thank you  Sweet

(05-04-2019, 12:47 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: I started through shared hosting, it is to start a website using some file uploads and coding and some mysql executions, nothing more needed. In VPS things are different and I have to set up the VPS by installing some softwares and do the same things as done in the shared hosting, while it is easy to manage shared hosting, in VPS we can control things more advanced. If you're a pro, then you will consider VPS as it is more secure.

A newcomer can not run a web hosting with vps.The need for knowledge is relatively large.
And one more thing.
We do not compare vps with shared hosting here.
I said here about shared hosting for newcomers.Not for comparison.
@hamed  Warning: Is the content of the opening post your own writing or did you take it from somewhere else?  It doesn't look like your own writing style.  Note that if you are taking something from somewhere else you need to put it in quotation marks and you have to give credit to the source.  Otherwise this is considered plagiarism and it is against our forum rules.  Besides which we much prefer you write in your own words than take material from somewhere else.

Also, can you please remove the bold markups in the opening post.  That also made me suspicious that you took this material from another place.  I can't imagine you'd spend the time to bold every line individually.  If you want to keep this post you'll have to go into it now and remove those bold marks individually.  And if it is not you own words, you have to make this a quoted post, put your own words with it, and give credit to the source.

Please note that Admin and Moderators are far more impressed with original words - even if they're not perfect - but they contribute to the discussion and give meaning to the topic - than copying and pasting material from another resource that looks perfect, but obviously is not because it isn't yours.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
My first project i started it with a shared hosting, as all we know that shared hosting prices are too low comparing with other services. we also have 3 issues
System Crashes System or Server crashes with shared hosting still remains a problem. If the load of so many websites is there on the server, it can crash.
Performance Problem Performance can also be a problem. User share their server components with another user. So server component cant provide great performance. and Security.
Watch this beauty till the end..

(05-05-2019, 08:45 AM)Melvin Wrote: My first project i started it with a shared hosting, as all we know that shared hosting prices are too low comparing with other services. we also have 3 issues
System Crashes System or Server crashes with shared hosting still remains a problem. If the load of so many websites is there on the server, it can crash.
Performance Problem Performance can also be a problem. User share their server components with another user. So server component cant provide great performance. and Security.

but at least when the shared hosting crash you dont need to do anything just wait . it is all managed unlike vps that is unmanaged when your server crash you need to handle it yourself . performance is very limited on shared hosting . it only allow a little percentage of cpu usage but if people use all the power at the same time it can be overload
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-04-2019, 10:03 PM)deanhills Wrote: @hamed  Warning: Is the content of the opening post your own writing or did you take it from somewhere else?  It doesn't look like your own writing style.  Note that if you are taking something from somewhere else you need to put it in quotation marks and you have to give credit to the source.  Otherwise this is considered plagiarism and it is against our forum rules.  Besides which we much prefer you write in your own words than take material from somewhere else.

Also, can you please remove the bold markups in the opening post.  That also made me suspicious that you took this material from another place.  I can't imagine you'd spend the time to bold every line individually.  If you want to keep this post you'll have to go into it now and remove those bold marks individually.  And if it is not you own words, you have to make this a quoted post, put your own words with it, and give credit to the source.

Please note that Admin and Moderators are far more impressed with original words - even if they're not perfect - but they contribute to the discussion and give meaning to the topic - than copying and pasting material from another resource that looks perfect, but obviously is not because it isn't yours.
i talk about it in private message . i never steal other articles and im not stealer . check yur private messages pls i explained in general about it .
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting