arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi as i already said i'll go inactive upto 72 hours about a week ago but due to problem we've to shift home again to another one.

actually we already explained to home owner that we work on home with 6 computers but when we shift he didn't agree and want to increase monthly rent.

so now we're finding another home and we even don't get internet access.

please pray for us that we found better home/flat as soon as possible.

@Dynamo please don't cancel my VPS. i'll back as soon as possible maximum it take a week.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

No need to worry. You have a whole month to complete our post quota since it's 1st of September today. Hope you will get your housing problem sorted out soon. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@xdude i know i've whole month for requirements and thanks for your wishes.

and actually i've Package on my USB internet 24GB now using it. when it over then i'll inactive till shifted and get internet access. because i can't package again we already lost much money.
Terminal
Best Regards,

(09-01-2017, 12:12 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: @xdude i know i've whole month for requirements and thanks for your wishes.

and actually i've Package on my USB internet 24GB now using it. when it over then i'll inactive till shifted and get internet access. because i can't package again we already lost much money.

Arsal are you using net setter? Not broadband which company ones are you using and the speed?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Well normally we used 4Mbps broadband PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited).

and here we decide to get internet from provider with same speed but shared. then we face this house problem and now we don't apply for internet even T.V Cable network.

Currently i'm using Zong Wingle 4G. Zong is a sim card brand.

speed upto 150mbps but limited bandwidth 24 GB.

Terminal
Best Regards,

You can login to forum through your phone and do the posting. These days everyone have smart phones. Even I had to move from my ever reliable Nokia brick phone to a Samsung S4 couple of years ago just because friends and workmates had kept nagging about it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@xdude well actually i had iPhone 5 but unfortunately it gone iCloud locked. and i bought second hand so i can't recover it that my biggest mistake.

now using USB internet on PC and i know i can complete my whole requirements on these 24GB but worry about active actually i love to active on post4VPS.

Here i learn everyday new things.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Ok brother...
goodluck and come back fast.. hope you won't lose your vps Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Amazing... What you mean inactive here is that you can still make multiple posts shortly in this "inactive" thread. If it can still be described as inactive, probably 99% of users in this forum are inactive. Smile

No offence, and glad to see you can stay active. Wish you all the best for shifting home. Smile

(09-02-2017, 05:12 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Amazing... What you mean inactive here is that you can still make multiple posts shortly in this "inactive" thread. If it can still be described as inactive, probably 99% of users in this forum are inactive. Smile

No offence, and glad to see you can stay active. Wish you all the best for shifting home. Smile

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

normally i was active on this community about 7-10 hours per days. now maximum 30min just because have limited internet.

and i post inactive thread because after this package end i didn't charge again and don't know when i'll get internet access again.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting