arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Free Completely free website hosting with unlimited disk space and bandwidth
I've been using infinity free web hosting a long time ago, back to 2015, hosting my own website, and building a community on it, it is a good and easy to use hosting for beginners you won't face any issue, it has everything beginners needs.
Most of you know it, but i created this thread to those don't know it and would start their own free website.
it is a well recommended for all. 300,000 people choose InfinityFree to host their websites because of what it provides:

Fastest Free Hosting ( their hosting location UK-London )
thier hosting was independently tested and found to be the fastest free hosting in the world.

99.9% Uptime

Uptime is thier main priority, which is why they can proudly say they offer 99.9% uptime.

Unlimited Hosting

InfinityFree is website hosting with unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth.

Completely Free

InfinityFree is completely free, no credit card required, no time limits and no hidden fees.

No Forced Ads

Your website is your own, they will never force advertisements on your website.

Host Any Domain

Bring your own domain name or pick a free subdomain name from over 25 domain extensions.

Auto Software installer
They've got  an auto installer with on click for:  WordPress  MyBB  phpBB and more ...

More features:
[Image: 5d5BjKA.png]

Knowledge Base: --REDACTED--
Forum: --REDACTED--

Thats all from me, i will be posting more useful content to help you guys. wish you enjoy, don't forget to rate my content and thanks.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Do this hosting allow remote upload by php and curl?
Most free hosting doesn't allow it, but I have a genuine reason to use it. I would like to move my educational website to it.

Thank you  Sweet

(04-23-2019, 11:39 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Do this hosting allow remote upload by php and curl?
Most free hosting doesn't allow  it, but I have a genuine reason to use it. I would like to move my educational website to it.
i think it does mate, there is cpanel and you can always ask for help from their support, or post on their forum, if you want more support you pm me 

mate hope you enjoy this content. because its safe and for lifetime so you won't lose your data good luck in your project do not forget to share it with 

us, so we can rate it and give you, our opinions thats how you can upgrade it.

Is it possible to use this hosting package together with a custom DNS hosting service or is one forced to use their DNS servers to make use of their service? I use 1984.is to host DNS for all of my domains and I would like to keep them there but I would like to probably move a small site I have to free host instead of paying monthly for a barely visited site. So if I use my custom DNS I would need the most features of their hosting service to work. Especially TLS. I host e-mail at a different service already.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(04-24-2019, 08:53 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Is it possible to use this hosting package together with a custom DNS hosting service or is one forced to use their DNS servers to make use of their service? I use 1984.is to host DNS for all of my domains and I would like to keep them there but I would like to probably move a small site I have to free host instead of paying monthly for a barely visited site. So if I use my custom DNS I would need the most features of their hosting service to work. Especially TLS. I host e-mail at a different service already.

Domain system including DNS names, the first optioion before getting your own web host you will need to setup a domain name already registered
and pointed on it those dns: 

Nevermind, @Melvin. I see that you didn't quite understand what I was asking for. I probably explained it badly.

I use 1984.is to manage the DNS zones of my domains and I use Yandex.Connect to send and receive e-mails with mail addresses like [email protected]. I don't want to use the DNS of the hosting provider therefore, nor their mail server for mail business. I do however need to be able to use their other features like the TLS certificates for hosted sites. I have tried hosts that wouldn't let you even sign up with them if you didn't use their DNS servers.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(04-24-2019, 09:37 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Nevermind, @Melvin. I see that you didn't quite understand what I was asking for. I probably explained it badly.

I use 1984.is to manage the DNS zones of my domains and I use Yandex.Connect to send and receive e-mails with mail addresses like [email protected]. I don't want to use the DNS of the hosting provider therefore, nor their mail server for mail business. I do however need to be able to use their other features like the TLS certificates for hosted sites. I have tried hosts that wouldn't let you even sign up with them if you didn't use their DNS servers.

Ah man now i understood well what you have said, i think what you are trying to do is not possible, as you said free hosting providers offer hosting 

only if you use their dns servers, or buy from them domain name. its all the same for free providers.

Did any one cared to read the rules? I would not recommend you guys to use ifast or byet powered hosting providers and hence its against the rules i am removing the links and closing the thread. If you guys think i did a mistake you are free to PM me regarding the issue and this thread.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting