arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity-Hosting - VPS Server begin from 3€/m - Anti DDos Game - all OS - Prepaid
Wink 
[Image: header-dark.png]  
[Infinity-Hosting] provide Fast, Reliable & Scalable Prepaid Hosting with brand hardware and only NVMe Storage.
We currently offer Servers in France (Gravelines) and USA (Vint Hill).

All our Servers protectet with the OVH Anti DDoS GAME with more than 2 Tbit/s capacity,
which is known to work well against the majority of attacks.
The OVH network has 15 Tbps capacity around the world and guarantees good latency.

The servers can be easily managed via our control panel.
Preview

For your safety, you can create your own backup jobs in the panel, these are stored separately on 2x backup servers.

// Root Server 512M KVM
512 MB DDR4 2400 MHz ECC
1 vCore Intel® I7 7700K, 4.7GHz OC
15 GB NVMe Storage
250 Mbit/s Port, Fair Use - Unlimited
1 IPv4, Anti-DDoS Game
3 €/month
[Order Now]

// Root Server 1G KVM
1 GB DDR4 2400 MHz ECC
1 vCore Intel® I7 7700K, 4.7GHz OC
30 GB NVMe Storage
1 IPv4, Anti-DDoS Game
5 €/month
[Order Now]

// Root Server 4G KVM
4 GB DDR4 2400 MHz ECC
2 vCore Intel® I7 7700K, 4.7GHz OC
75 GB NVMe Storage
1 IPv4, Anti-DDoS Game
15 €/month
[Order Now]

All plans you can find on our homepage: [Infinity-Hosting.com](https://infinity-hosting.com/rootserver)

Available OS
Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Windows, Your .ISO

Additional IPv4 can be requested for 2.50€/setup each.

All KVM Plans have 2 Snapshots for free.

For questions or problems you can contact us via Ticket, Livechat, Skype.**

Homepage: [https://infinity-hosting.com/]

All servers will be settled via prepaid procedures - You don't have a contractual bond with us.

Payment Methods:
PayPal
PaysafeCard
Credit Cards
BitPay (Bitcoin)

We do not allow Crypto Mining, DDoS other, Spoofing, Torrent on our services!

30% Discount for USA Server on the first month with the following coupon: USA30
Awesome offers but try cPanel instead of using plesk because it have some errors.
Good luck with your hosting Smile
You shared hosting plans execpt the first one, the rest are overpriced. Like as mine, people can get 50GB SSD for €4 mth and you offer 10GB for €10. Please low your pricing. €25 for 100GB is very very overpiced, if it was reseller then it was good but i guess you have a reseller account. So make sure you put the pricing down.
Where were those cheap domains when I was shopping for them. I had to use freenom because I couldn't find reasonable domain prices ANYWHERE (Ok maybe that's not entirely true, but I'm cheap)

As for the other screenshots, there are many overpriced plans on that list. As @F7N said, lower those prices. You should try to put some servers in the US, though.

Oh, and the game server plans seem pretty promising. Too bad there isn't anything in the US.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
(07-05-2018, 07:00 PM)SeductiveWalrus Wrote: Where were those cheap domains when I was shopping for them. I had to use freenom because I couldn't find reasonable domain prices ANYWHERE (Ok maybe that's not entirely true, but I'm cheap)

As for the other screenshots, there are many overpriced plans on that list. As @F7N said, lower those prices. You should try to put some servers in the US, though.

Oh, and the game server plans seem pretty promising. Too bad there isn't anything in the US.

We have Servers in Canada from there you also can have good Pings to USA.

[Image: us.png] USA, New Jersey
4 / 4
9.9 / 10.0 / 10.1 ms
[Image: us.png] USA, North Carolina
4 / 4
26.5 / 26.6 / 26.7 ms
(07-05-2018, 07:00 PM)SeductiveWalrus Wrote: Where were those cheap domains when I was shopping for them. I had to use freenom because I couldn't find reasonable domain prices ANYWHERE (Ok maybe that's not entirely true, but I'm cheap).

Have you tried Namecheap's education project for students?  Looks as though you can apply for certain domains for free and maybe get a package with hosting space.

https://nc.me/
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Very good plans with great specs.I will suggest my friends to check out your services.I like your services and plans its very cheap.I want to buy but i already have.

OFF: You posted your whole website here. Tongue
(07-07-2018, 01:05 AM)deanhills Wrote: Have you tried Namecheap's education project for students?  Looks as though you can apply for certain domains for free and maybe get a package with hosting space.

https://nc.me/

I checked this out, and it is included with the GitHub Student Developer Pack, which I just turned in my application for. I decided to go with GitHub because it also provides many perks, including a free pro account, which allowed unlimited private repositories. It also provides a $50 credit for digital ocean, which will be able to hold me over until I can get accepted for a free VPS here. Not only this, but I also get other perks that are just plain cool, like the full Unreal Engine Suite that will last for the entire time I am a student. This will allow me to create games and teach myself game development, which I have been eager to learn about for a while now. And another thing I have wanted for a while is a private email infrastructure as service, which this also provides. There are a ton of other perks to the GitHub pack that I didn't mention, so check it out here.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
nc.me can work through github student pack espescially when you dont have edu domain but only student id card . but the problem is that even though its free for a year .me domain are quite expensove so you only get like 1 year out of it .for longer stay i reccomend namecheap $5 usd 5 year domain . Even though renewal is expensive atleast 5 is better than 1
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-07-2018, 03:57 AM)SeductiveWalrus Wrote: I checked this out, and it is included with the GitHub Student Developer Pack, which I just turned in my application for. I decided to go with GitHub because it also provides many perks, including a free pro account, which allowed unlimited private repositories. It also provides a $50 credit for digital ocean, which will be able to hold me over until I can get accepted for a free VPS here. Not only this, but I also get other perks that are just plain cool, like the full Unreal Engine Suite that will last for the entire time I am a student. This will allow me to create games and teach myself game development, which I have been eager to learn about for a while now. And another thing I have wanted for a while is a private email infrastructure as service, which this also provides. There are a ton of other perks to the GitHub pack that I didn't mention, so check it out here.

Glad to hear it has as many perks in the package.  I saw a couple or more of the perks including the GitHub Developer pack, but was unaware of the 50$ credit for digital ocean.  For me digital ocean is awesome as whenever I Google for a how-to VPS tutorial I seem to land at at least one quality link there.  So it's a treasure trove of learning for me.  The perk for games development is awesome too.  Looks as though Namecheap really put lots of thought into their education programme for serious tech minded students, and are probably going to score long term as a result of it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting