arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
InterServer - 0.01$ VPS
Hey guys.

Found this today, on InterServers they are offering a server for just 0.01$ for the first month, you can simply stop paying after the first month is over as the cost is not recurring

The Server specs are :

1 GB RAM
26GB SSD
OpenVZ
Don't forget to use the code Prozel for the discount btw

The server may not look that good but Its only 1 cent!

I just did a speedtest, the results are not 1 Gbps but It's really impressive If compared with it's price

[Image: 5929902589.png]
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Did you test this vps Maybe they also lying about there Ram i cant believe 1 gb ram in very less price
(01-04-2017, 12:48 PM)kabir145 Wrote: Did you test this vps Maybe they also lying about there Ram i cant believe 1 gb ram in very less price

Nah they aint lieing, I have the vps and It works!
Interesting . Just need 1 cent and we will get 1gb medium vps .
I think we can create many account at interserver and use other accounts when the vps is expired :devilsways Smile
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(01-25-2017, 03:05 PM)Arkiven4 Wrote: Interesting . Just need 1 cent and we will get 1gb medium vps .
I think we can create many account at interserver and use other accounts when the vps is expired :devilsways Smile

Yep that's true!

I didn't even use my vps much cuz VPS 9 mostly handled my problems.

Guess I should've just given it away xD

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting