arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interactive online teaching software for android?
Hello, 
As you know the world now searching for educational technology that uses online  teaching. Schools are trying to provide online classes, our school has also thinking to start online classes by the next month. 
I require some  software  that can create a video by the following features :
 - Can open pdf as pages 
 - Add voice recording
 - Use the front camera to record our face while we explain the contents of pdf.
Currently I found a software named "explaineverything" but the issue  I am facing with it is no front camera access. 
Do you know any such app that has the above  features?

Thank you  Sweet

You can consider Microsoft Teams for your school. It's free, and exactly what is being used for our school's online classes now. You can open PDF by converting into a docx, have Voice/Video recording and have yourself live while teaching.

Refer : https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsof...:primaryr2

Hope that helps! Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
At my current employing company we use Microsoft Teams in our IT department, for staff and also for teachers/students in our educational branch.

You can do everything you want with Teams and it integrates other Microsoft products into it plus a tons of 3rd party apps like Trello and etc. You can invite multiple people into a team or a conference and start a video call with any camera you want and microphone. You can even record the whole session. You can share your screen or share specific open documents to show them. Of course you can also use the file attachment function in the chat to share files.

Teams can do a lot and is especially made for online classes and teaching.

The best thing is that your students don't even need to have an Team accounts if they cannot afford it or don't want to sign up. You can invite people via the calendar in Teams and they will get a link where they can join the conference via their browser (Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome or the only really supported browsers). They can also join by downloading the Teams app and use it without an account through the link in the invitation mail.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting