arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Introducing Asia Hosting - 50% OFF for limited time!
I saw that you give terminal access to the shared hosting package? Is this also available for small (that 3/year) and medium (15/year)? Would like to learn more, I may get to the medium for my laravel and node.js app Smile
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(06-03-2021, 03:51 AM)tiwil Wrote: I saw that you give terminal access to the shared hosting package? Is this also available for small (that 3/year) and medium (15/year)? Would like to learn more, I may get to the medium for my laravel and node.js app Smile

Yes, SSH access is enabled on request through support ticket.
(06-03-2021, 06:22 AM)Lampard Wrote: Yes, SSH access is enabled on request through support ticket.

Aaahhh, I see. Also one more question that popup ...

This may sound stupid. I don't find any about this in your AUP or ToS, so might worth asking.
Uhhh, am I allowed to run Node.JS app that doesn't actually relate to the web hosting itself? So it's a script that runs Telegram bot currently running on my VPS (which sponsored by you Party).
(06-04-2021, 07:26 AM)tiwil Wrote: Aaahhh, I see. Also one more question that popup ...

This may sound stupid. I don't find any about this in your AUP or ToS, so might worth asking.
Uhhh, am I allowed to run Node.JS app that doesn't actually relate to the web hosting itself? So it's a script that runs Telegram bot currently running on my VPS (which sponsored by you Party).

DirectAdmin does not support it yet but development is in progress:
https://feedback.directadmin.com/b/featu...ser-in-da/
(06-04-2021, 10:27 AM)Lampard Wrote: DirectAdmin does not support it yet but development is in progress:
https://feedback.directadmin.com/b/featu...ser-in-da/

But it is possible via SSH access, isn't it? I was thinking to do that. So I up the script, then jump into terminal and do "npm install" and "npm start &" there (& to make it run in the background)
(06-04-2021, 12:43 PM)tiwil Wrote: But it is possible via SSH access, isn't it? I was thinking to do that. So I up the script, then jump into terminal and do "npm install" and "npm start &" there (& to make it run in the background)

It still wouldn't work through SSH Access as DirectAdmin does not support it. Once it starts supporting it, it will be possible.
Is the reseller hosting comes with WHM/CPanel licenses or have to pay extra to get the same ?
(06-06-2021, 09:03 AM)ShekharT Wrote: Is the reseller hosting comes with WHM/CPanel licenses or have to pay extra to get the same ?

We only have DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting.
There's cPanel Hosting but only for normal web hosting accounts and is not on sale.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting