arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knight's Graphic Shop
[Image: VwjXomc.png]
Hi Guys,
Using the forum credit system and my skills within Photoshop, I've decided to open up a graphic shop for you guys to request designs from me. Below you can find the prices for each type and features of the design.
( ALL DESIGNS WILL BE PAYED BY USING THE CREDIT SYSTEM AND NOT WITH ACTUAL MONEY )

Design Types:
  • Logo
    • Business Logo - $35
    • YouTube Logo - $10
    • Community Logo (Gaming, Scripting ect.) - $10
    • Personal Logo - $15
  • Banner - $12
  • Signature Image - $8
  • Symbol/Icon - $4
    • Teamspeak Icon - $2
    • Website Icon (Favicon) - $2
    • Application Icon - $4
  • Emblem - $18

Special Features:
  • PSD File Included - $30
  • Watermarked Version - $25
  • Version Control - $15
  • Undisclosed Design - $65 ( 5% Discount for Business Logos )

Frequently Asked Questions:
N/A - Will be updated if any FAQ arise.

How to Pay:
1. - Click on the UCP button, Near your name.
2. - Select Credits Page
3. - Then click the donate to the right.
( When donating credits please enter your forum name, the amount required and announced by me via PM and the reason stating what you are paying for
EX. Reason: [ PSD File, Emblem, Version Control ] )

Payment Application (REQUEST FORM):
( Please send this in a PM with the Subject saying 'Graphic Shop Application' )

[color=#3366ff][b]Forum Name:
Profile Link:
Type of Design:
Special Features:
Design Information(Please be as specific as you can):
Additional Info(Questions ect.):[/b][/color]

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD, THIS WILL BECOME WHERE I POST YOUR LOGO IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED 'UNDISCLOSED DESIGN'.
I guess opening a shop just through the inline credit system is not a good idea neither for forum.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(12-23-2015, 12:26 PM)TrK Wrote: I guess opening a shop just through the inline credit system is not a good idea neither for forum.

and why is that? I don't see anything wrong with it. It's requester's choice to whether buy one or not.

OP: I'd like to see a portfolio or something as I'm looking to get business logo done.
(12-24-2015, 01:56 AM)Spank! Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 12:26 PM)TrK Wrote: I guess opening a shop just through the inline credit system is not a good idea neither for forum.

and why is that? I don't see anything wrong with it. It's requester's choice to whether buy one or not.

OP: I'd like to see a portfolio or something as I'm looking to get business logo done.

If you thinks that is a good idea then it maybe a good idea, well why don't the OP share his previous designs/portfolio so you can find out his professional skills in GFX designing.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Do you have a portfolio, if yes then where can we view it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-26-2019, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting