arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have anyone watched any Korean Drama so far? I'm looking forward to watching one as they're so good haha. I saw clips of some dramas on Facebook. If anyone has watched any Korean Drama before, suggest me one.

And yea, I have planned to start with "Descendants Of The Sun".

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

EDIT :- I haven't started it yet but looking out for suggestions and discussion on Korean Drama if anyone have/has watches/watched Korean Drama.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
No.  It's the right section @Manal.  I watched the odd Korean drama a few years back when I still was in the UAE. Can't remember what the name was, but I'd imagine all of them are equally good.  Productions that I've seen have all been excellent.  I can't remember specifically, but this may be one of the shows I've seen:
Boys Over Flowers (TV series)
With Lee Min-ho in the lead.
[Image: 220px-140120_Minho_Lee_c.jpg]

If you check the Wiki article about him you'll find a long list of TV shows that you may like.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Min-ho...born_1987)
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
i was ever seen the one that was Descendants Of The Sun. and already recommended it. it is also available in Urdu/Hindi dubbed. great story of mankind.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting