arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LNB-Hosting - Your Free Hosting Provider in 2021!
I registered with one of my own domains and the process worked flawlessly. Also, the free hosting account was activated fast. I have set up a domain/WordPress with Softaculous and that did work perfectly too. So I can say once you get used to the GUI it's pretty easy. I also registered in the forum. It says we can get an annual VIP account with 50 quality posts but I'm unable to see my post count. I wonder if it's disabled. Also I saw somewhere it says you can get a VIP account with referrals too. These referred users have to be paid customers or do free users count too?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@xdude, it was indeed not enabled. I have took a look and enable a couple of those features. If you look now then you can see it. Thank you for pointing out.
(03-07-2021, 10:03 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: You're welcome to try out our service anytime. Suggestions are always welcome.

Also, the basic free package says |5 Parked or Addon Domains| But I can't find the Addon domain option in the control panel. The only I see are sub-domains and Domain pointer options. I meant under the Bronze plan. Also, how does the forum point system works?

The 5 hosted domains can be found if you click “domain setup” then on the top you can add a new one. That is what it means.
(03-08-2021, 11:09 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: The 5 hosted domains can be found if you click “domain setup” then on the top you can add a new one. That is what it means.

No. There can't add new domains. The option says Domain Limit Reached even I only have the base domain there.

Please have a check it now. I have now fix the error. it was set on 1 instead of 5.
I can get this host with the free domain and use it to play on the web (online). With approximately 10 views???
Thanks Post4VPS
No, free domains are not allowed due the massive abuse risk. It’s also not allowed to use the hosting for streaming. For that you must use twitch.
(03-08-2021, 06:13 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: No, free domains are not allowed due the massive abuse risk. It’s also not allowed to use the hosting for streaming. For that you must use twitch.

Well tbh with you most of p4v uses free domains such as tk ga .. like that only paid domains will get in your host and i think this impossible since they can pay flr domain + web host for a low money... 
I think you should added free domains..

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(03-09-2021, 05:57 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Well tbh with you most of p4v uses free domains such as tk ga .. like that only paid domains will get in your host and i think this impossible since they can pay flr domain + web host for a low money... 
I think you should added free domains..

Not true. I do have paid domains and free host can reduce the cost I pay annualy. For example if I pay $15 USD for web host annually and $10 for domain, with free web host I can save $15 USD. Not much right? But for me that's pretty high (1 USD here can buy you food for one time lunch, I eat 3x/days so the save can give me 5 days of food) since I'm in this industry for hobby only and not for actual work (since I'm still at school, actually Tongue)

@Pacific Spirit already generous enough to give us free hosting. Why would we complain about it?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting