arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LNB-Hosting - Your Free Hosting Provider in 2021!
(03-09-2021, 05:57 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Well tbh with you most of p4v uses free domains such as tk ga .. like that only paid domains will get in your host and i think this impossible since they can pay flr domain + web host for a low money... 
I think you should added free domains..

We, I can’t users outside post4vps will also use free domains. I wont run that risk. People abuse it really easy. If you will pay the abuse cleanup for €75 will I allow it. A tld costs €10 a year or so. What is the point?
Care to explain how free domains are "abused" or prone to "attract a lot of abuse"?

Have you seen domain blacklists? Have you seen the hundred millions of domains ending with .com, .net., .org, .info and oh all the new gLTD domains ending up there in hundred thousands... And you keep talking about free domains used with someone's site on a small free hosting somewhere being reason for abuse.

Absolutely no logic.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(03-10-2021, 08:55 AM)Mashiro Wrote: Care to explain how free domains are "abused" or prone to "attract a lot of abuse"?

Have you seen domain blacklists? Have you seen the hundred millions of domains ending with .com, .net., .org, .info and oh all the new gLTD domains ending up there in hundred thousands... And you keep talking about free domains used with someone's site on a small free hosting somewhere being reason for abuse.

Absolutely no logic.

I won’t say that all free domains are being used for abuse but I am in the hosting world now 7+ years and I know what the risks is with free hosting with free domains by 97% of those users who wanted to abuse. I have an idea, buy self servers and offer free hosting with free domains. Then will I speak you again. Secondary, I am looking for an idea to let users from P4V using free domains on our free plan. But for as now is it still not allowed, but read this again, buy self a server, offer free hosting where people can use free domains worldwide, then we will talk together ok?? Then is your mouth not so big as your engine! Wink
(03-08-2021, 06:13 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: No, free domains are not allowed due the massive abuse risk. It’s also not allowed to use the hosting for streaming. For that you must use twitch.

I realized . I want to activate yourself for the Artagameing.ir domain. I do not need much space and in addition to that, a lot of Data will not be consumed. Thanks please send DNS to set up for me
Thanks Post4VPS
(03-10-2021, 10:35 PM)hamed Wrote: I realized . I want to activate yourself for the Artagameing.ir domain. I do not need much space and in addition to that, a lot of Data will not be consumed. Thanks please send DNS to set up for me

Just signup at lnb-hosting.nl because there is the whole clientarea.
Well, the thing is spammers don't use free domains to spam anymore. They use legit TLDs and not even .info domains. Because they know free domains leg blocked and they don't mind investing few bucks to get through that. These days I do too many checks on .com domains when buying because so often I have noticed and got into trouble because of buying blacklisted .coms and other TLDs. Also, some free domains have a very tough sign-up process so it's near impossible for spammers to use those. A good example if eu.org. Sometimes you have to wait weeks or months before getting one.

But I understand a provider could worry about abuses. We can't really say some stranger might not use it for spam. But there are always options to tackle this. One way is to have a separate package for trusted users (like Post4VPS members). or giving the option to make like 25 quality posts before applying for that package for strangers. That might increase the number of legit signups you get too. Plus it will make the forum more active. There are plenty of good people out there who use these free domains for legit causes. I think it would be beneficial for both sides having a system to get the abord rather than totally cutting them off.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(03-11-2021, 06:36 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Just signup at lnb-hosting.nl because there is the whole clientarea.

I've done my registration just a few questions. How long will this service be active? And my second question is you can give 2GB of space? I want to set up on forum site
My next question is what is the control panel? And what is the previous server in what country? Good luck
Thanks Post4VPS
(03-11-2021, 02:40 PM)hamed Wrote: I've done my registration just a few questions. How long will this service be active? And my second question is you can give 2GB of space? I want to set up on forum site
My next question is what is the control panel? And what is the previous server in what country? Good luck

01. My account's activated within 24 hours I think.
02. You can Upgrade your package from basic to VIP once you have 50 quality posts in their forum.
03. Control Panel is Direct Admin.
04. Server in which my account is hosted seems to be in the USA.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(03-11-2021, 02:40 PM)hamed Wrote: I've done my registration just a few questions. How long will this service be active? And my second question is you can give 2GB of space? I want to set up on forum site

You get 5GB Disk Space, 50GB Bandwidth, 5 DA extensions. We do use DirectAdmin, the previous country was France.

(03-11-2021, 04:26 PM)xdude Wrote: 01. My account's activated within 24 hours I think.
02. You can Upgrade your package from basic to VIP once you have 50 quality posts in their forum.
03. Control Panel is Direct Admin.
04. Server in which my account is hosted seems to be in the USA.

01 - Correctly.
02 - Correctly.
03 - Correctly.
04 - No, we use NL as location in Lelystad.
@Pacific Spirit
You should carefully read the quote bellow, it has all the bits of info that I can subscribe to.
(03-11-2021, 07:16 AM)xdude Wrote: Well, the thing is spammers don't use free domains to spam anymore. They use legit TLDs and not even .info domains. Because they know free domains [are] blocked and they don't mind investing few bucks to get through that....

But I understand a provider could worry about abuses. We can't really say some stranger might not use it for spam. But there are always options to tackle this. One way is to have a separate package for trusted users (like Post4VPS members). or giving the option to make like 25 quality posts before applying for that package for strangers. That might increase the number of legit signups you get too. Plus it will make the forum more active.  There are plenty of good people out there who use these free domains for legit causes. I think it would be beneficial for both sides having a system to get the[m] abord rather than totally cutting them off.

I'm one of those people who exclusively use FREE DOMAIN NAMES and I'm still using few of them for a decade now!.. and I -for sure- did met my fair share of services -like yours- who did refuse my registration on that same ground(/use of free domain names) over the years.. and it always felt unfair!..

Just barring a registration because of free domain use is TOO EASY to be the right solution. Abusers will abuse be it with a free domain name or a paid one thus that can't/shouldn't be the criteria that any sensible hosting business would rely on confidently.. but it's the easy/lazy one!

Anyway, I just took a look at your forum and saw the latest post there 'I'm running away from LNB-Hosting' !... Why would you even offer a free plan if your servers are already running at full capacity ?!!..

Just a thought!..
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting