arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free VPS from HostLease
(06-13-2020, 01:33 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: @OldMeister Although I'd stated it clearly in the previous post I'll repeat it again just in case you misinterpreted. The free services provided by LNB are NOT being taken away. They remain as is and can be found in the OP of this thread along with the requirements. It is only the forum that has been shut down, and as far as I can say, it won't come back.

It's only that the post requirement has to be satisfied at Post4VPS itself unlike previously where you had a choice to post at P4V or LNB forum. Smile

So from what I understood, if we complete those number of posts we are eligible for the VPS, do we have to contact you for them? And people who already received a VPS from Post4VPS, are they allowed to apply again?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Oh thanks for reminding me @Honey, I forgot to mention about the application in my post. Yeah, when you're eligible for the free service, you can post here on this thread itself requesting the service, which will be taken care of my Jordy as soon as possible. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Thanks @sohamb03 for making it so clear.

And I believe it is a good decision to shut down the LNB-Hosting forum.

Actually at the very beginning I was wondering why a hosting company needed to run a forum like this. Because it is not a good idea for a normal hosting company to compete directly with a free post-for-vps forum.

It should be much better to co-operate with Post4VPS and let us grow together. Smile

(06-15-2020, 10:13 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Thanks @sohamb03 for making it so clear.  

Actually at the very beginning I was wondering why a hosting company needed to run a forum like this. Because it is not a good idea for a normal hosting company to compete directly with a free post-for-vps forum.  

It should be much better to co-operate with Post4VPS and let us grow together.  Smile

Agreed with @tryp4vps. Well said for me too. Again thanks to @Pacific Spirit for its continued sponsorship of the Hostlease VPSs. This is much appreciated.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(06-15-2020, 10:13 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Thanks @sohamb03 for making it so clear.  

It should be much better to co-operate with Post4VPS and let us grow together.  Smile

I also agree with you! I also like the idea that their forum guidelines allowed you to either post here or on their forums which seems a really new and a creative idea i have never seen this idea before. I don't actually have to worry about posting so many posts again on other forum as in back times when i had 2 VPS at FREEVPS.US and 1 at here it was a pretty mess i had to much posting to keep up with that. I can post here without worrying at all.
Thanks @Pacific Spirit for his amazing VPS and service, Received my VPS within a few minutes!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Thanks @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for providing me a free vps 2 plan...... Smile
I will use it for my medium blog.....
Thnx again! Smile
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
Sad to announced that all Free VPS services are ended now. and now no new Free VPS Platform yet.
@Pacific Spirit Hope you got new idea and sponsor for your Free VPS plan.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting