arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockdown Greetings!
Heart 
Hello everyone! 

I have been browsing this forum for the past couple days, and just wanted to say hello to everyone here! 

It has been an absolute pleasure. 

Hope everyone is doing well with the quarantine lockdowns.
Hello,

Welcome to Post4VPS! Glad to know you're already enjoying in the community.

You've already started making good posts and looking forward to good discussions with you. And also, hope you win the VPS of your choice! Smile

Lockdown is going great. Tongue

Kind regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(05-20-2020, 12:43 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: Hello,

Welcome to Post4VPS! Glad to know you're already enjoying in the community.

You've already started making good posts and looking forward to good discussions with you. And also, hope you win the VPS of your choice! Smile

Lockdown is going great. Tongue

Kind regards,

Thanks a lot! 
I look forward to good discussions with you too Smile
With mostly negative effects of lockdown there are some positive changes also makes in peoples.
Now we keen worried about our love ones health.
Keep connected and exchange updates
Giving more time to family
Cooking more things
More rest mean less mental stress
Lot of time for study books
Play with kids
keeping yourself neat and clean
due to cancellation of Air traffic the atmosphere is now more clean which prevent many of regular diseases.
Less road accidents
Less traffic pollution

So we can also need to talk about these good things.

What you said.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Hey man! Welcome to Post4VPS, Enjoy your stay here. At first i actually thought you were a spam bot. Last year my forum got spam botted as username like you haha
How is qurantine going for you?
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(05-25-2020, 11:57 AM)Abdul Sami Wrote: Hey man! Welcome to Post4VPS, Enjoy your stay here. At first i actually thought you were a spam bot. Last year my forum got spam botted as username like you haha
How is qurantine going for you?

Goodness! 
I am definitely not a spam bot if thats what you think hahaha
Quarantine has been challenging, but I have found a lot of things to do, to use my time efficiently. 

How is it going for you?
no matter how much time i get, it is not enough !! i remember the times when i was a kid. days were sooo long ! i had so much time, day after day. and i remember how restless i felt about not growing up fast enough !

what happened to all that time !?

oh. i forgot to welcome you !

welcome to our awesome haunt ! here we play at being what we want to be. wish your stay be both mutually enjoyable and beneficial too.

good luck !

re. why such a weird choice of account id ? unless it is random ..
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting