arrow_upward

I tried to ignore but it seems our logo is look like very short and thick private part. I do not mind this much. Server board with compressed dong on top is very funny in my opinion but some people maybe think it is offensive? I do not know but maybe add more cloud or put middle thing sideways to avoid negative impact? I fear sensitive people maybe not want to join after seeing big bar with inflated tire in top row.
i think the logo is perfect, its simple and looks good
Yes, it is simple and also good but the forming of it is very unlucky. Good for laugh if you have a humor but else many person maybe not want to take part if there is risk to be called as member of board with male unit cloud for logo...
(09-13-2015, 02:28 PM)catfan Wrote: Yes, it is simple and also good but the forming of it is very unlucky. Good for laugh if you have a humor but else many person maybe not want to take part if there is risk to be called as member of board with male unit cloud for logo...

I pretty get what you mean. But the logo is enough. Its already ok unless you think weird.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-22-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting