Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTA SA New shaders
Star 
testing new shaders for vehicles in mta sa watch the full video !

Thanks  Abc-hosters LLC  and    post4vps for wonderfull vps 3
just heard about mta sa / multiplayer shader . Last time i played gta sa the shader is client side not multiplayer and it is enbshader . and how it is work? It is a shader for mta sa client or a shader for the server so entire player can experience the shader?
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(02-03-2019, 05:52 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote:  just heard about mta sa / multiplayer shader . Last time i played gta sa the shader is client side not multiplayer and it is enbshader . and how it is work? It is a shader for mta sa client or a shader for the server so entire player can experience the shader?

shaders can be visible to every one who stream in a server it is added to server side so that all can i have look on those cool shaders
Thanks  Abc-hosters LLC  and    post4vps for wonderfull vps 3