arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPU Suggestion - 1050ti or RX 560!
Hello there,
I old my old GPU which was 1070TI due to some financial issues and changes between so many GPUs like RX 550 and many others but for a temporary time period.
I have a i7-4790K with Z87M-PLUS with 16GBRAM. 
So, I'm thinking about buying a GPU for mostly CSGO and light streaming. I have a range for RX 560 or 1050TI. I'm not sure which one i should go for, I have played on 1050ti which gives solid FPS and RX 560 is almost equal to it and it is 5% better than 1050ti, The price of 560 is a little bit lower, but the issues is either they are flashed from 460 you can find out the difference by the location of connector but i'm not sure which one to go for, Whereas 1050ti is a little bit higher in price than the 560 most likely a few thousand rupees different can say 10-20$!
I need to know which one i should probably go for?
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I think you should wait a bit more, when the new RTX 3000 series will get easily buyable, the general price of GPU should lower.

Msybe you will be able to get back a 1070TI with lower price!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
csgo and streaming? you are even fine with rtx 560! Counter Strike global offensive is not a high performance game. i dont think you need to spend a lot of money just because you want to play some Counter strike.
also if you want a gpu that will be better for almost every game just use my GPU. 1050 ti. it is the best and i never had problem with that
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(09-26-2020, 09:20 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I think you should wait a bit more, when the new RTX 3000 series will get easily buyable, the general price of GPU should lower.

Msybe you will be able to get back a 1070TI with lower price!
The problem is that the RTX 3000 series in pakistan in start will be so costly like almost equal to a RTX 2080Ti, Like including the TAX and import cost and the reseller profit margin it would be really costly and is not really gonna affect the market. 1070TI is still holding that price, It's not dropping at all.
(09-27-2020, 04:26 AM)OldMeister Wrote: csgo and streaming? you are even fine with rtx 560! Counter Strike global offensive is not a high performance game. i dont think you need to spend a lot of money just because you want to play some Counter strike.
also if you want a gpu that will be better for almost every game just use my GPU. 1050 ti. it is the best and i never had problem with that

RTX 560?.-. 
Well, I'm not just gonna play "some counter-strike" I actually play semi-professionaly so frames do matter to mee alot and i have a 144Hz refresh rate monitor too. Isn't it 1050TI actually equal to RX 560? It can run games too not every game but yeah it can run games on low settings talking about newer AAA Titles. 
I could even go for a 750TI that could run even CSGO but the thing is CSGO is now being updated time to time and the frames are dropping time to time.

(09-27-2020, 08:18 AM)sAmI Wrote: The problem is that the RTX 3000 series in pakistan in start will be so costly like almost equal to a RTX 2080Ti, Like including the TAX and import cost and the reseller profit margin it would be really costly and is not really gonna affect the market. 1070TI is still holding that price, It's not dropping at all.

I didn't suggest you to buy a RTX 3080. I just wanted to let you know that when RTX 3000 series will be easily buyable (right now there is a short availability) a lot of people will switch over the new cards and the "used" after market will get lower prices.

If you want a card in a "new" state, you must wait because the prices will drop as soon as the platforms gets their hands on the new stuff: they will need to sell the "old" goods inside the magazine.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Ah sad you had to sell 1070 Ti, that gpu is a beast! Anyway, If you wanna get a gpu for temporary time, you can take a look at getting a 470 instead of 560, provided you can get it for the correct price. (Prices have been insane ever since coronavirus), if u can't find a 470 then you can try to get a 560 however last I heard 560 was being sold for extremely unfair prices (15k+) even tho it belongs in a territory of 9-11k PKR. The GPU prices also vary alot depending on ur city, if u are living near a big city (Lahore/Karachi) I'd suggest buying something from there.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
@sAml i think this will tell you if RX 560 is equal to 1050 ti
https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nv...3649vs3926
it appears to seem like it is slightly better then rx 560
and yea i got distracted sorry for writing rtx lol
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(09-27-2020, 04:49 PM)Honey Wrote: Ah sad you had to sell 1070 Ti, that gpu is a beast! Anyway, If you wanna get a gpu for temporary time, you can take a look at getting a 470 instead of 560, provided you can get it for the correct price. (Prices have been insane ever since coronavirus), if u can't find a 470 then you can try to get a 560 however last I heard 560 was being sold for extremely unfair prices (15k+) even tho it belongs in a territory of 9-11k PKR. The GPU prices also vary alot depending on ur city, if u are living near a big city (Lahore/Karachi) I'd suggest buying something from there.

I live in karachi, Price of 460 is like 13-14K while 560 is 15k+ or 15. And the 570 is like 18K!The GPU prices have extremely increased due to the coronavirus and lockdown imposed in the city, It messed up the whole market, Like 144Hz i sold for like 27K and now it is being sold for 40K! Damnn man, I should have waitedBig Grin
1070Ti was really a beast and it served me pretty well and was serving but bad times comes so had to sell. 
The GPU will most probably for CSGO and Streaming, I play CSGO Semi-Professionaly so need more higher frame atleast above 144Hz so it would not drop down below it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-11-2020, 02:11 PM
Last Post: ikk157

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting