arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microsoft Windows Mixed Reality
Dell, Asus, Acer and a lot of other vendors are working with Microsoft in bringing Mixed Reality gadgets to users. Currently, it is priced around $500 a piece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gQVPoQgiEA

Is this the new game changer in PC industry ? Looks like it.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(09-03-2017, 09:45 AM)meetdilip Wrote: Dell, Asus, Acer and a lot of other vendors are working with Microsoft in bringing Mixed Reality gadgets to users. Currently, it is priced around $500 a piece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gQVPoQgiEA

Is this the new game changer in PC industry ? Looks like it.

o man i got dissy watching the vr part.
also i cant watch to vr as im actually getting ill of this.
Not good for eyes as well. I wonder how long till a doctor prescribe spectacles.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Perhaps when the price can be lowered down, more people will be interested in it and willing to try it out. $500 a piece seems to be quite expensive.

Once they are in market in large scale, I do believe the price goes down.$ 500 comes near the price of a premium Windows laptop. That's what an MR headset offers as well.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I totally agree with meetdilip. These prices are way too high but it'll be much cheaper sooner or later.
Most people can't afford it yet.
That's really awesome, I really love mixed reality games. I guess the 500$ price tag is a bit too much though, they should reduce that price in the future.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: deanhills
02-28-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: kabir145
09-04-2016, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting